[quote]NavyMustang wrote:

[quote]Jacked fibraz wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]HK24719 wrote:

[quote]WyldFlower wrote:
ok, no topic too taboo.

How do you pass drug tests? What are your top tips/strategies?

I take it - stick to short acting esters. So if someone was running test prop and/or tren acetate, how long before these are undetectable in terms of their metabolites in your piss?

And how do you fix T/E tests? Is it feasible to use synthetic Epitestosterone? I know they have tests for epi-test, which can expose cheating - but how widely are these used outside the olympic context, how reliable are they, and can they be passed?

Any other way of blatantly cheating by using drugs that no one is supposed to and thereby gaining an advantage to defeat your rivals not through hard work but through using substances because you are cleverer at using them than them and therefore give yourself an edge through substances they don’t have access to?

Thanks![/quote]

Is it still cheating if everyone does it and it is actually expected/necessary? Go live in your fantasy land in solitude please; no one here wants to hear it…[/quote]

The only thing worse than WyldFlower’s view is the rationalization that it’s ok to cheat because everyone else is doing it.[/quote]

Umm… if everyone’s doing the same thing, where’s the cheating?[/quote]

Are you serious?

There are rules for a reason. Breaking them is cheating. EXTREMELY black and white.

Disagree with the rules but you cant change the definition of a word to justify your opinion.

And to WyldFlower. Not sure if this is what youre talking about but the IFBB has rules against steroids but do not test for them. Take that how you’d like.

And my opinion. Out of all the athletes in the world drug using bodybuilders/powerlifters competing in tested competitions are the biggest scumbags around. The only two sports (that I know of) that have separate divisions for drug users and non drug users. [/quote]

Hey I agree with the notion that they are not great people and that they ruin their divisions in our sport but you have to be realistic, not view things as black and white. I don’t compete in the naturals, nor will I ever, but almost all those I know who do do cycles when they can squeeze them in.

Breaking rules is not cheating by any means; cheating is obtaining an unfair advantage over your competition. If most of the people on stage with you cycle, then no, it would not be cheating, no matter how much you wish it was. If it were possible to make it absolutely clear that those on stage are completely “clean”, would I support it? Hell yes, but until then, you just have to accept that it goes on. Sucks buddy, but that’s just the way it is…[/quote]

Dictionary definition of cheating: “to violate rules or regulations: He cheats at cards.” You my friend, are a cheater.

Just because everyone does it doesn’t make it right. Ever heard of the holocaust?
[/quote]

I blatantly stated I do not compete in the naturals. You, my friend, are a dipshit. Dictionaries are written by a group of people on how THEY interpret a word; it does not define it under all contexts. Last time I checked, “fag” wasn’t exactly accurate in how society uses it.

And holocaust? Really man?..So you’re saying the nazis who joined the war were cheating amongst each other? I see your point…Right on brah!

Get off my nuts please. Appreciate it…:wink:

said guru is about to be seriously disappointed in the level of intelligent interaction he gets on this website, valiant effort though Bryan

[quote]NavyMustang wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]HK24719 wrote:

[quote]WyldFlower wrote:
ok, no topic too taboo.

How do you pass drug tests? What are your top tips/strategies?

I take it - stick to short acting esters. So if someone was running test prop and/or tren acetate, how long before these are undetectable in terms of their metabolites in your piss?

And how do you fix T/E tests? Is it feasible to use synthetic Epitestosterone? I know they have tests for epi-test, which can expose cheating - but how widely are these used outside the olympic context, how reliable are they, and can they be passed?

Any other way of blatantly cheating by using drugs that no one is supposed to and thereby gaining an advantage to defeat your rivals not through hard work but through using substances because you are cleverer at using them than them and therefore give yourself an edge through substances they don’t have access to?

Thanks![/quote]

Is it still cheating if everyone does it and it is actually expected/necessary? Go live in your fantasy land in solitude please; no one here wants to hear it…[/quote]

The only thing worse than WyldFlower’s view is the rationalization that it’s ok to cheat because everyone else is doing it.[/quote]

Umm… if everyone’s doing the same thing, where’s the cheating?[/quote]

Are you serious?

There are rules for a reason. Breaking them is cheating. EXTREMELY black and white.

Disagree with the rules but you cant change the definition of a word to justify your opinion.

And to WyldFlower. Not sure if this is what youre talking about but the IFBB has rules against steroids but do not test for them. Take that how you’d like.

And my opinion. Out of all the athletes in the world drug using bodybuilders/powerlifters competing in tested competitions are the biggest scumbags around. The only two sports (that I know of) that have separate divisions for drug users and non drug users. [/quote]

Hey I agree with the notion that they are not great people and that they ruin their divisions in our sport but you have to be realistic, not view things as black and white. I don’t compete in the naturals, nor will I ever, but almost all those I know who do do cycles when they can squeeze them in.

Breaking rules is not cheating by any means; cheating is obtaining an unfair advantage over your competition. If most of the people on stage with you cycle, then no, it would not be cheating, no matter how much you wish it was. If it were possible to make it absolutely clear that those on stage are completely “clean”, would I support it? Hell yes, but until then, you just have to accept that it goes on. Sucks buddy, but that’s just the way it is…[/quote]

Dictionary definition of cheating: “to violate rules or regulations: He cheats at cards.” You my friend, are a cheater.

Just because everyone does it doesn’t make it right. Ever heard of the holocaust?
[/quote]

I blatantly stated I do not compete in the naturals. You, my friend, are a dipshit. Dictionaries are written by a group of people on how THEY interpret a word; it does not define it under all contexts. Last time I checked, “fag” wasn’t exactly accurate in how society uses it.

And holocaust? Really man?..So you’re saying the nazis who joined the war were cheating amongst each other? I see your point…Right on brah!

Get off my nuts please. Appreciate it…;)[/quote]

lol I apologize that came off much different then I meant it. I don’t really care about testing/naturals blah blah blah. I simply meant that if it is a regulation that they don’t use gear and they do, then it is cheating. Even if they all do it. Then they are all cheating.

I admit the holocaust comment was over the top. I would argue that the common nazi soldier was not guilty of homicide as the vast majority were also clueless about the concentration camps. I was referring to the ss guards whose major excuse in court was that all the other guards were doing it, but this is not the place for this.

I’m sorry if I stepped on your nuts, now lets return this thread to it’s original purpose!

[quote]morepain wrote:
said guru is about to be seriously disappointed in the level of intelligent interaction he gets on this website, valiant effort though Bryan[/quote]

Nah, that won’t be an issue.

Remember, he has to talk to me, and I don’t exactly set the bar high when it comes to intelligent dialogue.

Hey, where’s the Ass Worship thread?

Meh, I can’t actually think of a question, because being a prep consultant myself, I make it my business to have all the answers, harhar.

:wink:

Also, I have seen what a local prep ‘guru’ does (and yes, he has worked with two of the UKs premiere BBers) and to be honest, I’m ashamed to be in the same profesion as that charlatan.

So any questions I ask are more likely to be loaded or trick questions, designed to reveal (to me) the guys actual physiological knowledge. But of course, I won’t get into a pissing contest, or ‘expose’ anyone because that’s not my thing.

Q: What value does the ‘guru’ (god I hate that word, implying as it does, a level of blind faith and unquestioning obedience) place on para-workout nutrition?

Does he follow the old ‘two phase’ approach, (bulk and cut) or does he use a different approach such as the 3 phase model? (bulk, trim, cut).

Gear all year round on a show year, or ‘dropout’ periods?

Different types of AAS depending on bulk, VS cut?

Testosterone going into a show or none, due to possible water issues?

What value does he place on modulating cortisol, leading up to a show?

Thanks!

BBB

Wow folks, look at what BBB2 posted, some great questions…

Another one for this prep professional: Do you find certain DHT derived steroids effective for preventing estrogen related sides; and would you use them in place of an aromatase inhibitor like Arimidex?

Ok guys, that’s it for now.

Some good questions here! I sent our guy the best ones and he’s on it already.

Once the article runs, you can post questions for the second instalment in the article discussion.

Thanks again for the assist.

• Bryan