T Nation

Got Puffy Nips Off Last Cycle

im 30yrs old 225 5 foot seven i do not have very noticeable but puffy nipples off last cycle test susp 50ed 300 deca every week for 3 months i will run the d-bol20mgs ed 400 test cyp every week 10mgs nolv from day one should this be plety to prevent gyno i would think so never had any itchines or pain just some swelling that hasnt gone away not sure if it was progesterone related with the deca but iwould lean toward the test being the original culprit

It would serve you better to use an AI during your cycle. Adex or Aromasin

all ready paid for the nolv may stop the nolv after the d-bol though and watch the nips for swelling is this not wise ive been training my whole life been studying for at least a year on juice im still feal shaky on diagnosing myself with actual gyno this im very knew to next week i will be starting my cycle hopefully the nolv wont wreck my gains last cycle i blew from 185 to 225 in roughly 2 months on50mgs test susp ed 300week deca havent juiced for 3 months still weighing 225 it not all in the right parts like when i was on any way i cant wait to start back

well hells bells will this 10 still ward off the gyno till my post starts cant afford the adex and not sure how much the aromasin runs but 300 bucks for adex is all most as much as the juice any i would think it better to have estrogen floaying around for gains made then totally shooting the estrogen in your system estrogen does play a roll n your gains and hopefully the nolv wont wreck my gains

Please write in sentences, I cannot read that shit dude

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:
well hells bells will this 10 still ward off the gyno till my post starts cant afford the adex and not sure how much the aromasin runs but 300 bucks for adex is all most as much as the juice any i would think it better to have estrogen floaying around for gains made then totally shooting the estrogen in your system estrogen does play a roll n your gains and hopefully the nolv wont wreck my gains[/quote]

that sounds like the price for pharm grade adex, use research chems if you dont want a hole in your pocket. dont ask for sources tho just search around.

Being able to understand what you’re saying may influence people to want to donate their time and share advice.

well i am knew to the whole computer thing here here i guess what im really saying here is i will be taking the nolvadex its what i ordered know turning back know and i do appreciate the advice ive been givin so far and sota i wouldnt disrespect this site or its members by asking such a thing just wandering if ill be okay on the proposed cycle thats all brother stay pumped regardless the bean

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
Please write in sentences, I cannot read that shit dude[/quote]

Not to bag on you or anything, but your sentence is a run on with a comma splice. You need to use a fanboys (for, and, nor, but, or, yet, so) to join two complete sentences. You would also need a period at the end.

[quote]Jakebambeeno wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
Please write in sentences, I cannot read that shit dude

Not to bag on you or anything, but your sentence is a run on with a comma splice. You need to use a fanboys (for, and, nor, but, or, yet, so) to join two complete sentences. You would also need a period at the end.[/quote]

I was not asking for perfect English Grammar, just a couplr of comma’s or full stops.

I think my one line was easy to decifer even with the incorrect use of a comma and without the full stop at the end, but one whole paragraph of it is too much

what is this english class yes the judge is a red neck not a computer geek sorry if i miss spell a few things i pump weights to be as huge as humanly possible and the bean says stay pumped shit yeah bag on that fanboy

damn i see exactly what your talking about. ill see what i can do the judge

I just started cutting, and my “nips” are alittle puffy also, but I’ve been off cycle since about early dec. with nolv. for pct. Everything was fine untill now is it that my skin could be stretched on my chest and not tightening right away? I dropped almost 10 lbs. in 1 1/2 weeks…

i would say it could be that ive seen pics on the net where theres solid growth behind the nip pushing them out other than if they werent itching or hurting im not the one to tell you it will be okay shit im damn near worried about the same thing keep your mind on training its not irreversible stay pumped dawg the judge

Im wondering if I was to do another cycle (around may or so) if it would get extremly worse or just because I’ve been loosing weight(fat) fast…

well imknew to actually taking anabolics but ive been studying them forever nolvadex is cheap just study up on your anti estrogens stay away from the clomid for the long term it can fuck with your sight nolv has no sides up to 30mgs except acne 10mgs should be good for 200 to 600mgs of test it will keep water retention low it will not help with deca induced gyno considering this would be induced via progesterone

anyway study up im knew to taking this shit but that is a little off my personal studies hope everything goes well for you though gyno is like trouble its easy to get into and hard as hell to get rid of stay pumped the judge

hello helo hello is there anyone out there just a quick drop from the judge pink really dont stink

You’ve already been told. Write in short, succinct sentences requesting only the information you seek. Use periods and commas to break thoughts up. Capitalization is nice and there is a spell check if you hit preview, so you have no excuse for those mistakes either. I skipped over most of what you have read in this thread because it is too much work deciphering it. This is not a meathead board. And you can continue to write the way you do but others who might have offered help will move on to read something we feel is more worthy of our time.

You may be new to the computer thing but if you are not new to the English language then you should be able to type in it.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
You’ve already been told. Write in short, succinct sentences requesting only the information you seek. Use periods and commas to break thoughts up. Capitalization is nice and there is a spell check if you hit preview, so you have no excuse for those mistakes either. I skipped over most of what you have read in this thread because it is too much work deciphering it. This is not a meathead board. And you can continue to write the way you do but others who might have offered help will move on to read something we feel is more worthy of our time.

You may be new to the computer thing but if you are not new to the English language then you should be able to type in it.[/quote]

No shit. Is this the new poster boy for worst and most irritating new members arriving here at T-Nation now? 

“Pink don’t stink”???

What a tool.

The pink joke was to lighten things up.
Pink floyd any way ill be me you be you.
The judge and whats wrong with being a meat head i resemble that remark.