Got My Stuff and Ready to Roll

Easy brother! the children are reading this LOL
Some might get an idea :smiley:

[quote]CrazyDude wrote:
Easy brother! the children are reading this LOL
Some might get an idea :-D[/quote]

WHY are the children reading the Steroids forums ??

haha, there’s some pretty shonky parenting going on if that’s the case

This week 5. My endurance went to shit… After a superset, pretty much of any kind, I have to sit down and catch my breath. Is this normal on Tren?

Tren is supposed to be terrible for cardio capacity and capability…sounds a little bit like what you’re experiencing…?

Never used tren but that’s what I hear

well, that must be TRen then… Oh well, as far as sides… sleep difficulty is the only one I have. Which I totally fixed by taking unisom and melatonin before bed. Another pleasant side effect from AAS my wife had noticed that I am treating her way better. Well, I have to,… with all the test running through my body I need to get laid way more often than before :slight_smile:

Another thing I’ve noticed that though I am taking 250iu HCG e3d my boys are getting smaller. Would upping the dose or dosing the same dose but e2d is practical… and wont desentitize the LGcells?

You could do the hcg 3x a week at 250iu

[quote]CrazyDude wrote:
This week 5. My endurance went to shit… After a superset, pretty much of any kind, I have to sit down and catch my breath. Is this normal on Tren?

[/quote]

I can’t remember where I read it…but I remember something about tren actually having a negative effect on your blood red cell count. This could explain why it has negative impact on your cardiovascular abilities. A buddy of mine had the same problem, so the next time around he ran EQ with the tren, and it seemed to all but alleviate the cardio issue.