Got My Stuff and Ready to Roll

Finally Iâ??ve got all my gear in place for my 2nd cutting cycle!!! Special thanks to VTBalla for all the help.

I couldnâ??t get more tren,so I will be running high test/low tren and hope for Side effect Gods to be merciful.
So, here is the stack:
W1-8 Test Prop 200mg EOD
W1-6 Tren Hex 100mg EOD
W1-8 Var 50mg ED
W1-8 Adex 0.5 E3D (adjusting as needed)
W 2-8 HCG 250iu E3D
W9-12 PCT Clomid/Nolva

Thermogenics would be alternating every 2 weeks between ECA and OxyElitePro.

My diet will be carb cycling one, Iâ??ll start at 2200 kcals (which is 200kcals below my maint level), and each week Iâ??ll be reducing my intake by 100 kcals:
Leg days 100-120g carbs, 2200kcal
Non leg day 50-75g carbs, 2000kcal
Goof off days less than 30g carbs, 1800kcal

As far as training goes, I am really clueless what works best in cutting /w gear mode.
5 days/week, with off days on Wednesdays and Sundays. Mornings fasted cardio (if Tren lets me), and lifting in the late afternoon.

To date I am aiming to do 3 weeks of hypertrophy training, followed by , 3 weeks of circuits, and 2 weeks of heavy on dropsets pyramids.

Please comment especially on training/diet part.

Question: I planned to start my cycle today but two days ago I got sick- sniffles, sore throat, headachesâ?¦ you know common cold. Does it make sense to postpone the cycle until I get fully recovered? Or itâ??ll take time for gear to start working and itâ??d be OK to start the cycle right away?

I do not see a benefit of starting a cycle if you are not able to train properly.

For cutting your fasted cardio will do a great job, I’d recommend (like the gentleman above me did) to figure out exactly how to structure your weight room training to maximize efforts and not pump all that crap in you without getting the most out of it

Thanks guys for heads up! I really can use all the help I can get.
I think Iâ??ve got the program down. And have started it a couple of days ago. My sniffles were not in my way during these two days of trainingâ?¦. I had monstrous (is that a word?) chest and leg days.

This morning I was all fired up full of energy and sore (as usual), took a shower, and pinned in my quad. I donâ??t know what happened, either I was hungry or wussed up recently, but while I was injecting I felt lightheaded. After I injected gear, which was extremely difficult to do while youâ??re being lightheaded, I had to lie down. I didnâ??t faint or anything but it felt like I was going to. Iâ??ve had experienced something like this before when they draw my blood on in fasted state a long time ago. After that Iâ??ve never had this problem.
Do you guys know how to deal with this? I didnâ??t have this happening to me during my first cycle. Is this something in my head like needle phobia trying to get its ugly head out?

First off I think it can be a pretty nerve wrecking process if you’re not used to it. Many people aren’t very comfortable with blood and/or wounds at all, my girlfriend for instance will literally faint if she sees someone bleeding. But those are just psychological effects you may be experiencing for the pinning itself, you may also be feeling physiological responses to i.e. pinning on and empty stomach (low blood sugar), loss of blood pressure due to another reason, or (in my opinion the most likely) simple anxiety due to this being a new risky practice you’re engaging in.
Those are the first things that come to mind, hopefully someone will have a more direct answer for you.

That totally makes sense. Anxiety is definitely high especially when you’re trying to do this secretly from your family. Just realizing that my head is playing tricks on me and having a breakfast helped alot. My subsequent pin in my butt went flawlessly. Hopefully it was just a fluke.

If anyone interested, I dropped 5 lbs this week, most likely in water weight. Still waiting for Tren-strength to kick in… With Tren Ace I’ve heard it takes a few days to feel the effect. Does anyone knows what Tren Hex “feels like”? I realize that Hex is a longer ester, very similar to Enth. And from my first cycle with Test Enth it was a couple of weeks before I felt the juice.

Falling asleep and staying asleep is becoming more difficult task than I anticipated even with Melatonin.

Weird thing: I haven’t change my diet or training but the scale says I’ve gained 3 lbs. WTF! I know that scale can drive one nuts but damn…! LOL

Yesterday I did progress a bit on a bench and increased training volume. Today I am hoping to keep the momentum with a leg day, especially because today is my high-ish (2000 kcals) carb day.

Question: Right now I am taking var by splitting it in 2 doses (about 12 hours split: noon and before going to bed) Is this be optimal? Or lets say taking it all at once preworkout would be better?

Sleeping is now a luxury! Last night I had to take ZMA + Melatonin + Unisom. It took me only 2 hours to fall asleep. Waking up at night to pee (I drink a lot of water) makes this even worse. However I do see the results in the mirror, which makes it all worthwhile.

Two questions:

1. Anything else besides what I’ve already mentioned could help to better fall asleep?
  2. I am taking 0.5mg adex EOD and my nipples start to burn… do I increase the frequency of adex to ED or should I just add nolva?

Lots of good points and questions in those posts. Sleep can be difficult for a lot of people on gear, falling asleep can become quite the pain. Personally I wouldn’t want to mess with prescription medicine for sleep because of how habit-forming they can be, but if that’s what it comes down to you should look into it. Not getting enough sleep can seriously hinder your gains.

Maybe you even score a medical marijuana license to help you sleep! one can always dream …

thanks LB … marijuana was never my favorite thing, and now that I am trying to cut it would be quite counterproductive (munchies) :smiley:

Shiiiittt!!! I am so horny, I am jerking off 3 times a day!!

1. Is this because I have too much E2 and I need to add more AI?
  2. Is jerking off too often is going to affect my gym performance?
  1. No, it’s the test increasing your libido. Go find yourself a girl (or a guy depending on preference).

2. No, unless they catch you at it in the changing rooms

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

1. No, it’s the test increasing your libido. Go find yourself a girl (or a guy depending on preference).

[/quote]

LOL!

[quote]Singhbuilder wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[/quote]

LOL![/quote]

Don’t let the Test make shift your preference either! ITS NOT OK!

this is the 21st century boys!

LOL… my wife is already overworked and I think pretty soon I’m gonna get insane pumps on my dick from all the wacking off LOL

On a serious note, on one hand (pardon a pun) test makes one horny, on the other hand I’ve read if you use too much AI and your E drops too low, you get a limp dick. So, is it a combination of Test/Est that regulates the “desire” part?

pretty much, hormones are a complicated business…

thanks RDS :slight_smile:

I am puking all day today, my kids have brought stomach flu home from school. I hate these germ factories!!! Before I knew what was going on I did a hellawa back workout… ate PWO meal, and 30 minutes later started barfing… Now that I need nutrients to repair my exhausted back, I can’t keep anything in for the whole day! FUUUCK!!!

[quote]CrazyDude wrote:
thanks RDS :slight_smile:

I am puking all day today, my kids have brought stomach flu home from school. I hate these germ factories!!! Before I knew what was going on I did a hellawa back workout… ate PWO meal, and 30 minutes later started barfing… Now that I need nutrients to repair my exhausted back, I can’t keep anything in for the whole day! FUUUCK!!!
[/quote]

inject whey protein