Got My Repeat Labs

well I saw endo today. I can already hear Systemlord saying I told you so.
It felt weird to go today because the last few days is the best if felt in 6 months. which felt great but far from what i would consider normal.

So I described how I felt. He said well your last total was 319 so it looks like your better we will re check every few months. ( he obviously wasn’t paying attention) . i was just shy of tears. I explained to him that what I said was I feel better than the original labs of 157 but im still always tired, brain fog low libido and im just not falling asleep at work when I sit in front. of a computer. so he said he would order a pump. I asked for shots and he was ok. he then proceeds to say he is going to order 200mg every 3 weeks and just shook my head internaly. i asked for a lower dose he responded with 100mg every 10 days and see him in 10 weeks for repeat. he would not go any lower in frequency. He asked i stick to 10 days and if it wasn’t working he would discontinue. At that point i didn’t even want to ask what that ment. The Doc was Indian which didn’t help me relate to him. granted it was our only second 10 min visit. but he felt cold, was short spoken. I felt he didn’t believe my symptoms. he didn’t give any explinations i of any thing. mabe that was because i told him i was a critical care nurse.
so now i have a Rx for 100mg/ml every 10 days for 3 months.
So i guess im going to keep a log and look for a back up plan if needed.

Some of us get the testosterone prescribed and inject on our own frequency.

Depending on how he wrote the script you may have enough to inject 100 mg every week. You can split that to 50 mg 2x a week.

If you don’t get enough you can try to convince Dr after a couple of weeks that you start feeling bad after the 6th day and see if he can prescribe 100 mg a week.

thought about that. but if he is expecting a 10 day trough. he did mention that he would consider more frequent later. im more worried about him focusing on the number and not optimizing me

The drs knowledge is limited obviously. So maybe focus on the amount of testosterone with him instead of frequency. If you get the 100 mg a week you can inject as you wish. When you do labs at trough it doesn’t matter you should not be over the limit with 100 even if you inject more frequently.

was wondering about that but that. that puts me at 70mg a week. Isnt that a really low dose or with shgb of 37 i might see some elevation.

I call bullshit on scrotal cream not working as I am on it and sure the hell has worked for me for the last 8 months. You more likely would fail with androgel then a good compounded cream.

There are some doctors who are so clueless they refuse to stray from standard of care. It’s obvious the ignorance in TRT is by choice, it’s not their chosen area of expertise do to the low income TRT would bring unless you open a private clinic.

A 440 ng/dL is the cutoff for cardiovascular disease and this doctors wants to sit on his hands.

This doctor set you up to failure on this every 10 day protocol, then he would have stopped your TRT when it didn’t show good results. This doctors most likely doesn’t know the half life of T-cypionate which in the real world is 7 days.