T Nation

Got My New Gym!!!

Well I ordered a few starter items from New York barbell. I’m pretty happy with the quality of the power rack.

Enjoy!

Danny

[quote]AK47 wrote:
Well I ordered a few starter items from New York barbell. I’m pretty happy with the quality of the power rack. [/quote]

ya looks like ur set there man. thats all u really need honestly. do u have enough weights though?

Congrats. But why not use the welder in the pic to build yourself more equipment? I enjoy building stuff and save myself a lot of money this way.

[quote]B.b. in stress! wrote:
AK47 wrote:
Well I ordered a few starter items from New York barbell. I’m pretty happy with the quality of the power rack.

ya looks like ur set there man. thats all u really need honestly. do u have enough weights though?[/quote]

Barely have enough…will get more after the new year

[quote]TornadoTommy wrote:
Congrats. But why not use the welder in the pic to build yourself more equipment? I enjoy building stuff and save myself a lot of money this way.[/quote]

I weld all day at work…and most likely wouldn’t save that much money buy building my own when you include own time.

I weld all day at work…and most likely wouldn’t save that much money buy building my own when you include own time.
[/quote]

You should weld me a powersled so I dont have to pay $150 for one

Nice rack ^.^

Gotta love the chained squats. . .