Got Gyno Using Propecia?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
whotookmyname wrote:
That’s interesting, Westclock. Maybe I’ll toss in some saw palmetto next time I cycle. It has crossed my mind before… typically when I wake up in the middle of the night to urinate.

When I was making my post I was thinking about what age it becomes inappropriate to type/say “pee-pee”… [/quote]

Lol, same here, bro. I wrote “pee” then changed it to “urinate” just before submitting it. Looking at it now, it comes across as a little too dweebish. Should have just have just used “tinkle”.

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
whotookmyname wrote:
That’s interesting, Westclock. Maybe I’ll toss in some saw palmetto next time I cycle. It has crossed my mind before… typically when I wake up in the middle of the night to urinate.

When I was making my post I was thinking about what age it becomes inappropriate to type/say “pee-pee”…

Lol, same here, bro. I wrote “pee” then changed it to “urinate” just before submitting it. Looking at it now, it comes across as a little too dweebish. Should have just have just used “tinkle”.

[/quote]

Ahh I can help here:

You say “piss”. Its not childish, but still somewhat juvenile. And does not come off with an excessive air of over technicality as does “urinate”.

Went to the doctor today. He examined me, but didnt think that I had Gyno. He just said that it was because of the weightlifiting, and that it was mostly muscle. Dont know if I agree with him, and felt that he didn`t take me seriously. Even asked me if I was on steroids.

I tried to ask about medications such as tamixofen, but he said that it was totally out of the question.

Asked him to check my testosterone levels and other relevant things, will get the results from the bloodtest next week.

Will they be able to see by the bloodtest if my estrogen levels are too high ?

Your E2 level will be indicated but having that data correctly evaluated requires someone conversant in these matters. Also, many testing facilities are not sensitive enough to give the precise reading which is important to know if the goal is (as it should be) to target lower 20’s on a ref range <54 pg/ml. That is considered ideal or low normal male E2. Finally, unless your E2 is flagged high (well over ref range max) a typical doc will not even consider treating.

Same goes with testosterone. Many docs will not treat even if free T is flagged low. Then if they do treat, they will often prescribe androgel and no AI and no hCG leaving you with further aromatization which cancels out the increase in free test and atrophied testicles from the lack of hCG.

See what comes out of it. Good luck…

[quote]mackys wrote:
Went to the doctor today. He examined me, but didnt think that I had Gyno. He just said that it was because of the weightlifiting, and that it was mostly muscle. Dont know if I agree with him, and felt that he didn`t take me seriously. Even asked me if I was on steroids.

I tried to ask about medications such as tamixofen, but he said that it was totally out of the question.

Asked him to check my testosterone levels and other relevant things, will get the results from the bloodtest next week.

Will they be able to see by the bloodtest if my estrogen levels are too high ?[/quote]

You can self medicate with AI’s.

Long term letro therapy should not only kill that gyno, but keep estrogen in check.

But your estrogen might not even be high, like I said, reducing DHT, causes the estrogen you have to be more potent.

your E2 might be normal now. But you still need to kill that gyno.

Nolva or letro can be purchased “legally” for " research purposes".

Thanks guys!

Don`t know how to get Nolva or Letro legally where im currently located(Europe), pretty strict restrictions on importing these kinds of drugs.

I`ll just wait for the test results, then perhaps ask my doc once again to give me the medication.