Got Gear, Scared to Use It

I give up with this argument. Keep to your ‘don’t use roids until 25+’ crap, I don’t care.

I was just saying it’s his decisions ultimately, not to be influenced by friends and others but to take in information himself, not from ‘bro science.’

Sorry for feeling like that would have aided his understanding and thought process.

I only believe it’s better to help someone who will more than likely use gear, opposed to letting them do retarded shit because you rather say ‘don’t do it.’

I’m off

HCG is an lh analog. It suppresses production of lh. This is like saying injecting exogenous testosterone helps with testosterone production because your sex drive is maintained.

Stop giving advice.

1 Like

All? Who? You seem to be the only one here in favour of steroid usage at his age without any proper reason. Now you need to rally support instead of being the one special guy who is capable of thinking for himself and not listening to others?

Don’t waste your time, it’s just another idiot youngster.

In other news: Ever seen the movie Clown? I think a man of your taste would enjoy it

1 Like

shut the fuck up you fucking moron!

1 Like

darth vader “NOOOOOOO!!!”
dude don’t do tren for a first cycle and def not at 19.
you will lose your mind

Yeah I just needed to shut him up in case some kid stumbles upon his thread in the future and actually thinks he know what he’s talking about.

Ok I’m gonna check out Clown tomorrow haha. Bad movies ftw.

1 Like

Wow cyco’s pissed! I literally loled.

1 Like

yeah, the OP and that “brah” guy set me off…