Got Gear, Scared to Use It

So far the only people in favour of you doing a cycle are:

1. Your idiot friends.

2. Your trainer who is probably also a drug dealer.

3. A kid who couldn’t get anymore gainz after a whopping 1.5 years of training at 18yrs old and, from his other posts here, knows much less than he thinks…

…while all the veterans here with collective experience spanning several decades are telling you not to use.

If you’re not stupid, you should know who you should listen to.

2 Likes

That’s about what I expected.

You probably won’t be able to find a single person in your country who will give you good advice. Read as much as you can on this forum, and ignore the people around you, as they have given you some of the worst advice I’ve ever seen given to someone who has never used steroids.

Your idiot friends SHOULD have advised you to use an AI like arimidex throughout your cycle. It’s not a PCT drug, it should be used the entire time.

NOBODY should use tren, or EQ for that matter, in their first cycle. It’s really, really, really bad advise. Your friends clearly know nothing about staying healthy. And I bet they’re not even very big anyway. (maybe compared to you, but not to people in the rest of the world.)

And read EVERYTHING you can on this site about PCT, specifically the thread started by KSMAN on the subject. If you don’t get this right, you’ll be on drugs the rest of your life, and you’ll barely benefit from them, if at all.

Oh, and calling everybody ‘bro’ on here makes you sound like a moron.

You should stop giving advice. Especially on the use of gear and anciliaries.

Yup…

bigliftbrah mentioned ‘you shouldn’t use gear if you’re scared’…

While this may not be the best thread for me to address this topic, since I don’t think the OP should be using, I DO believe a proper level of fear/anxiety/whatever is warranted for anyone who makes the decision to use. I first considered AAS waaaaaay back when I bought some Mag-10 (the prohormone version) over a decade ago. I was about 20. I didn’t actually use anything until I was over 30. 10 fucking years of consideration, learning, etc. And after all that time, I was still scared to death the first time I pinned. This shit still makes me nervous. It’s asinine to pretend you, or anyone else, knows everything about steroids. Nobody does, because the proper research simply hasn’t been done on a lot of these drugs. Tren is a great example of that. It was never approved for human use, and so research on the drug halted long ago. We have a lot of information at our disposal, but we don’t know everything, by any means.

Do I think EVERYONE needs to wait 10 years? No, of course not. But if you’ve been reading about it for like a month, or have been training less than 3 or 4 years, you’re not ready to make the leap. I’m very confident in that, aside from a VERY few exceptions. I’m talking about the people with absolutely elite genetics who are destined to be pros, and it’s obvious from the start. Those guys can break the rules. The guys that are 230 lbs and lean when they graduate high school, lol.

What aspect of my thoughts do you not agree with ??
Im not telling him to use, merely saying it is his decision ultimately, which should be carefully researched/understood before beginning.
Arnie began roiding around 16-17. People will do as they want, i just advocate learning as much as possible before they make the jump.

Exactly my point flipcollar. I may have worded myself poorly…
I researched and contemplated gear use for nearly 2years (4years training prior to starting) I was nervous and knew certain things could go wrong (i.e hitting a nerve) but i was confident in what I learnt and that is was as close, as can be to factual, not normal hersay on forums.
Everything turned out well.

i guess gear use is only okay and correct if advised by you m8

What a silly retort. LOL.

Please… stop with the Arnold started using as a teenager nonsense. It seriously shows how gullible you kids are.

You have no point. You don’t even understand how hcg and anadrol work, yet you see it fit to give advice about gear use and PCT.

At this point in time, the possibility of any adverse long term side effects of TRT has not been ruled out yet, let alone the self administration of higher than normal doses of testosterone and veterinary steroids. We are talking about risks vs returns here.

I understand fully how HCG and anadrol work. I merely want to know if drol or DBOL holds more water in people experiences. How is that so hard to understand?

Why imply you know how to use gear, then say no one can/should because doses haven’t been properly tested or along those lines… Either you are here to discuss steroid use and it’s possibilities or don’t bother. You haven’t contributed to this post at all aside from claim statements as false or mislead, without providing contrary info/thoughts. You are the one that seems uneducated on the matter bud.

And I’m sure you sleep better at night telling you self lots of pro’s and bb icons didn’t take gear until the ‘proper age’ :relaxed: Whatever makes you feel better

Nope.

I am not in this thread to discuss the use of steroids. I am here to tell a kid not to use steroids because at his age, he is unable to quantify the risks vs returns. I am also telling him not to listen to people like you who insist on giving advice despite a lack of understanding of steroid usage. A little knowledge is dangerous.

Why would I? I don’t care. Do you?

I am telling you not to spread nonsense because other kids like you will lap it up and use it to justify using. Somehow you all miss out the part about PROs and BB ICONs, which you aren’t. Which is what Flipcollar is saying.

On the subject of Arnold, come on… we are talking about growing up in a VILLAGE in POST WAR AUSTRIA here You know the kind of place where you have to leave the house to go to the bathroom and a family of 4 shares the same bathwater? Seriously, come on…

And you kids need to understand something. Half or more of the people constantly writing and talking about massive steroid usage and telling you that you need so much shit to grow have a financial incentive. They are usually:

1. Shills for drug dealers or the dealers themselves. Yes, that includes your friendly personal trainer who “gets the roids off a friend” for you.

2. Writers or youtube wannabes who cater to the disgruntled natty market by calling out “fake natties” and say everything is about drugs in order to differentiate themselves. They all either want more hits or to sell you something.

Use your common sense. You think your dealer, who is making a living off you, is going to tell you to use less drugs?

The other half are the disgruntled natties whose gainz stopped after a whopping 1.5 years of training natty.

You can believe this or you can believe or you can believe that someone like Arnold, who despite having won the Olympia multiple times, courted and married a Kennedy, became the highest paid actor in history and the Governor of California, can be bothered with lying about popping a couple of dbols a day at 15 years old to stroke his ego even after admitting to steroid and marijuana use.

1 Like

Jesus christ, just what we need. Another teenage moron who’s been working out and using gear for like 15 seconds coming in and trying to give advice.

Haven’t had one of those for a while so I suppose we’re due one.

You are too young to screw around with steroids. Wait 5 years.

If you must, start with a conservative, testosterone only cycle then add one compound next time. Add one at a time so you can see how you respond. If you react badly you will have no idea why.

Your plan is too soon and too much (variety, your weekly dose appears to be reasonable for an intermediate cycle if I understand 300mg test, 200mg tren and 250mg eq, weekly). I don’t see which tren in your post. Usually A with prop. EQ is normally run for much longer and will take a really long time to clear so probably need to continue test for a while alone while EQ clears, then pct.

I suggest more homework. If you eventually decide to do it start with test only, maybe the 300mg a week.

Well hope you don’t ever use HCG because it is for maintaining LH production and helping when ball volume is lost. There is a direct correlation with ball volume and test function… But hey ‘nope’ proves you are right lol

And well you are in this thread to discuss it to an extent… Let’s all just refer to you for maturity levels and if we are all ready to use steroids because you have that judgement