T Nation

Got Gear, Scared to Use It

I am a 19 year old. 170 pound 5’6. Never used gear. I have been in the gym for 6 years. I got two shoulder injuries in the past 2 years but now everything is good, did lose some gains but all comes back thanks to memory.

I got some gear that i am ready to use. Im just a little scared to use it.

I got anavar
Test prop 150mg/ml
Tren 200mg/ml
Boldanone 250mg/ml

I was thinking of a 6-8 week cycle
0.5 ml of each
Monday test and tren
Tuesday test and bold
Wed test and tren
Thurs test and bold

Anavar 6 days a week after breakfast 30 mg

PCT i got nolvadex and aromasin

I have been very curious. All my friends are starting too but im the youngest between them. They say not to be scared. But i am more of the thinking type i worry a lot. I know my shit. I have done my research about bodybuilding and food and everything. I have personalized plans for friends transformed their bodies. I am experienced i am not stupid and i am not a kid. So please non of that on here. I can follow a diet if i want to and all of that. I feel my body doesnt get any bigger i have been on 15.7 inches arms for a while now. I duno. Im just scared to start this due to fucking up my natural test and im scared i get crazy papulations while on cycle insomnia from tren. See i just read a lot then freak my self out. If anyone is experienced enough with steroids. Can i please get some help and thoughs about this. I dont want fucked up replies.

Thank you.

We have a large number of posts similar to yours. We also have posts from guys who have fucked up their hormone systems.

You decision should be yours, not a result of peer pressure and wanting to fit in with your buddies.

Get informed, follow links in the 2nd post of the 1st topic in the forum.
Not everything suggested is safe or reasonable.

Understand PCT deeply, what you need to do and why. There is a lot of bogus info around. PCT is what stands between you and a screwed up hormone system.

Testosterone should be your main option, skip the other crap. You need to manage E2 or you might get titties.

Im not under peer pressure. Its just that there is some that are my age and have tried roids and they’re fine… What is just scary is that every body is different and im scared i come out as the negative one…

Your choice man. Nobody else’s. I waited till 24. Some people start at 18 and younger. Just know the possible risks associated with AAS. I accepted the possibility of HRT for he rest of my life along with infertility. Kind of a shitty risk to take for extra muscle. But that was my decision. I made it. Educate yourself if you haven’t already. Feel free to ask as many questions as you need to. Even if they seem stupid. That’s what we are here for. To HELP one another. Not blast.

-Ross

Its just that im gna be taking low dosages. And from what i heard. The lower the dosage the less side effects you get…

huh?

a first cycle with test, EQ tren and anavar?

you need to back up and do some real research, as it’s clear you have done very little…

Your cycle is dog shit. Post pics of your titties when you are done.

Oh no no i didnt make the cycle. A personal trainer set it up for me…

What would be a good cycle for a beginner??

I dont know why are u so mad… I didnt research combinations lol or whatever. I researched other shit. Chill.

Other than being mad. What do u think is a good first cycle?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

KSman
We have a large number of posts similar to yours. We also have posts from guys who have fucked up their hormone systems.

You decision should be yours, not a result of peer pressure and wanting to fit in with your buddies.

Get informed, follow links in the 2nd post of the 1st topic in the forum.
Not everything suggested is safe or reasonable.

Understand PCT deeply, what you need to do and why. There is a lot of bogus info around. PCT is what stands between you and a screwed up hormone system.

Testosterone should be your main option, skip the other crap. You need to manage E2 or you might get titties.

Dude, listen to the KSman’s advice above and start reading if you’re really serious.

I am not even a little bit upset. And I don’t know why people are patting your balls and telling you that you should even think about running this cycle. You clearly have no idea how the drugs work or how to take them safely. Your research was crap. Read the stickies linked in the first post of this forum. Below is a good first cycle, but I know you won’t follow it. And honestly, I don’t really care what you do to your body so no way I could really get upset.

400-500mg Test-E/C for 10-12 weeks
AI of choice (not optional)
PCT - Nolva (not optional)

Read KSman’s stuff on PCT and SERMs.

you’ve got to go big or go home

hamoodabbas

You are 19. That is your answer. NO, you should not use gear no, period. You say you have been working out for 6 years. Really, you were working out hard, eating well, keeping a log, and lifting with the correct frequency and volume at … 13???

You are hesitant for a reason, you know you should wait. Don’t even consider gear at your age.

If I got a chance to be 19 again, steroids would be the last thing on my mind. Don’t fuck with your youth. At 19 you have plenty of hormones. Enjoy what you have, it doesn’t last forever.

Don’t listen to any one on the decision to use or not. This IS your decision to make. Given, you really should have a developed body and well past puberty…

Personally, I began when i was 18 (later end of the year) but, I have been shaving my face since age 13 (full face), stopped growing since 16 (181cm since around 15yo) and look like a 24yo to those that first meet me.

If you are truly scared to use gear than you probably shouldn’t. I understand apprehension and nerves with it all… but you need to do so much research into the “how to’s” and the “what is” aspects of everything, so much so that you are at the point of sound knowledge, able to describe what you are doing, how, the steps, effects, and PCT… All with knowledge not just of what you are doing but how it all works! know every single in detail aspect to how your body will react/develop/side effects…

Once you have a “true” understanding of what gear made-of/works/how/your-body then you will have peace of mind, and only excitement left.

Until you reach this state of mind and knowledge, you really shouldn’t start using gear “learning as you go” it is how this go wrong.

• Bigliftbrah

Side note-
I had been lifting seriously for 2.5 years (5-7 days in the gym per week)
and eating well. Only using gear once my gains halted for one entire year (no proper muscle mass gain) no matter what i did/ate… I made the decision and research to use gear myself alone, don’t let others influence you.

a gram of gear a week for someone with less than 16" arms, 19 years old. AND that gram includes tren and EQ. Wondering if the Tren is E or Ace, although it doesn’t actually matter. Shouldn’t be in there in the first place.

hamodabbas, I’m curious… what country are you in? This type of terrible advice seems to be given to new guys in very specific parts of the world.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Im from kuwait bro. Thats what i have been recommended and have been told that my cycle is very weak too…