Got F***** By Identity Thieves

Marquis of queensberry guys!

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Der Candy wrote:

No you pedophile I am not 15. Also, why do you call me 15 and yet post a picture of a baby? Are you really that dumb that you can’t find a picture of a 15 year old crying on the internet? You fail.

You gonna need to do better than gay jokes dumbass. I’m starting to lose interest. (I fixed your spelling mistakes for you.)

Aren’t you the loser that started a whole tread blaming CW for your shitty effort?[/quote]

ahahaha, is this your sad effort at trying to be offensive?

good job at showing how personally you take things, and that you have so much time on your hands that you dig around for ancient threads… in some vain hope to be offend. im so hurt. you really dug deep there. LOL.

also, thanks for correcting my spelling mistakes. would you like to do the same with this post? in fact, considering how much of a mom you are, why don’t you also drop by to whipe my ass after i take a shit?

or you could just crawl back to that ‘brotherhood of iron’ you like to hang around at and continue sucking off every poster who is bigger and stronger than you.

your choice.

[quote]Der Candy wrote:
whipe my ass after i take a shit? [/quote]

Based on your post history, you need someone to do that for you no doubt.

[quote]or you could just crawl back to that ‘brotherhood of iron’ you like to hang around at and continue sucking off every poster who is bigger and stronger than you.

your choice.

[/quote]

lol…

I guess I am an asshole for trying to learn things from people that are ahead of me… Wow am I stupid. Everyone starts somewhere dumbass.

Jesus some of you honestly are total retards.

Love how you e-stalk me at other boards and then try to use that to insult me. Plus it’s also funny it took you like 4 days to come up with that response.

Go back to blaming others for your lack of effort, leave my nuts alone.

What are your numbers again there big guy?

But in all honestly, that come back was an improvement over the last two.

You really only had one direction to go, which was up, from the first two posts. But shit, at least you made progress.

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
That’s it? That is all your lame ass can come up with?

You fucking suck at internet trolling generally, but this is a new low for you. Although the use of a different vernacular was a positive sign…

Mate i am indifferent to your constant trolling of my threads and posts. If it makes you feel good fire away however i am willing to offer you an olive branch.

here’s a pic of my dogs to break the ice

[/quote]

wow even your dogs are sissies.

I bet you sewed together a pair of skinny jeans for each of your dogs. The three of you must look precious when you’re all in your skinny jeans together.

skinny jeans

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Der Candy wrote:
whipe my ass after i take a shit?

Based on your post history, you need someone to do that for you no doubt. [/quote]

I usually do it myself, but considering you have a wife and kids, i imagine you have a lot of experience in that department. so i trust im in good hands.

also, considering the aforementioned facts about you, why the fuck do you hang around on forums fighting with people in the first place? shouldn’t you be correcting your children’s spelling mistakes instead of mine?

yeah, thats not hypocritical at all, you dumb shit. considering thats what YOU did in the first place. cry me a river.

and no, i dont live on the internet. i couldn’t give a shit how many days you waited for my responce. talk about boredom. i guess your life must really suck after all. wife not giving you any?

[quote] Go back to blaming others for your lack of effort, leave my nuts alone.

What are your numbers again there big guy?[/quote]

12 inches. but no, i am not 15. nor am i gay, so you’re out of luck tonight.

[quote]Der Candy wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
Der Candy wrote:

I usually do it myself, but considering you have a wife and kids, i imagine you have a lot of experience in that department. so i trust im in good hands.

also, considering the aforementioned facts about you, why the fuck do you hang around on forums fighting with people in the first place? shouldn’t you be correcting your children’s spelling mistakes instead of mine?[/quote]

Your E-Stalking of me has me nervous. If you mention my family again, I will take it as a threat to their well being and request the Mods send your personal information to the authorities.

[quote] Love how you e-stalk me at other boards and then try to use that to insult me. Plus it’s also funny it took you like 4 days to come up with that response.

yeah, thats not hypocritical at all, you dumb shit. considering thats what YOU did in the first place. cry me a river.[/quote]

Um no, somone bumped your “whaaaaaa I hate CW” thread awhile ago, and I read it. I don’t follow and stalk you on the internet.

[quote]and no, i dont live on the internet. i couldn’t give a shit how many days you waited for my responce. talk about boredom. i guess your life must really suck after all. wife not giving you any?

[/quote]

Why are you obsessed with penis, homosexuals and young boys?

I will not respond to you further, as you are obviously a creepy e-stalker, with the mentality of a child.

[quote]Der Candy wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
Der Candy wrote:

also, considering the aforementioned facts about you, why the fuck do you hang around on forums fighting with people in the first place? shouldn’t you be correcting your children’s spelling mistakes instead of mine?

Love how you e-stalk me at other boards and then try to use that to insult me. Plus it’s also funny it took you like 4 days to come up with that response.

yeah, thats not hypocritical at all, you dumb shit. considering thats what YOU did in the first place. cry me a river.

and no, i dont live on the internet. i couldn’t give a shit how many days you waited for my responce. talk about boredom. i guess your life must really suck after all. wife not giving you any?

[/quote]

*Rodney King crying “can’t we all just get a long?” Come on dudes! Stop the fighting. I got into it with Cbeans and now we’re digital drinking buddies. Pours beer in glass slow motion like beer commercial

[quote]NvrTooLate wrote:

*Rodney King crying “can’t we all just get a long?” Come on dudes! Stop the fighting. I got into it with Cbeans and now we’re digital drinking buddies. Pours beer in glass slow motion like beer commercial[/quote]

Here ya go.

Lol… this is Britain… My bank accounts got frozen the other day because the bank thought someone was fraudulently using my cards to buy furniture.
My cards kept getting rejected and stuff. :cry:

So I phoned up the bank and asked what the hell was going on and they thought that furniture was a weird thing for me to buy so they froze my account. Didn’t occur to them to check out the fact that I had several transactions such as “removal company”, “painters and decorators” and various other stuff.

They said they were sorry. But it makes me laugh that they pounce on me for doing fuck all and then aren’t looking when the identity-theiving douchebags are pilfering other peoples’ accounts.

I love this country.

I wish the thieves would have stolen your internet.

I got my identity stolen three years ago. BITCH was an acquaintance of my meth head brother and took to stealing my mail. She got eight years for that and possession of stolen property.