Got F***** By Identity Thieves

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Jack Urboady wrote:

No problem big guy

Good luck with the wanking

That’s it? That is all your lame ass can come up with?
[/quote]

Listen, you shit-slurping ass gerbil wannabe cock kisser, knock off the jeans fetish cos it’s getting nearly as gay as your dad.

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
here’s a pic of my dogs to break the ice

[/quote]

wow. im SO surprised you have two fluffy white little ankle biters.

This needs some pitbulls to come back to normal.

2 of Jim’s 3. The males.

90lbs and 65lbs, respectively.

[quote]CBear84 wrote:
wow. im SO surprised you have two fluffy white little ankle biters.

This needs some pitbulls to come back to normal.
[/quote]

Nice dog mate.

I know Bichon Frises are a bit poofy but they’re great wee sociable dogs. Great for meeting babes when you’re taking the ankle biters for a walk.

I went to the police as well yet they told me they can’t do fuck all until I get my statements from the bank.

[/quote]

Call the bank/credit card company direct.

I know in the States at least, as the card holder you have the upper hand. I have never had an issue stopping payments and getting money back.

I’ve had my CC number taken twice and my bank card once. It typically is resolved with two phones calls, and rather quickly.

[quote]Der Candy wrote:

Listen, you shit-slurping ass gerbil wannabe cock kisser, knock off the jeans fetish cos it’s getting nearly as gay as your dad.[/quote]

Lol. What are you 15?

I know in the States at least, as the card holder you have the upper hand. I have never had an issue stopping payments and getting money back.

I’ve had my CC number taken twice and my bank card once. It typically is resolved with two phones calls, and rather quickly.[/quote]

I’m heading to the bank today after work. I’ve just been informed that the money has been refunded as well so all is good.

The scary thing is that these bastards targeted 2 other family members on the same day. It pains me to think that my cell phone company quite clearly have some shady bastards dishing out my details. They claim they were contacted by the ‘fraud squad’ yesterday and gave them my private details. Just like that! No Id or warrant yet some lackey is willing to hand this info out. That’s pretty scary. The bastards also threatened my sister with sexual violence when they realised she was onto their scam.

Cheers for the advice Beans much apprecated.

countingbeans wrote:

I’ve had my CC number taken twice and my bank card once. It typically is resolved with two phones calls, and rather quickly.

I’m heading to the bank today after work. I’ve just been informed that the money has been refunded as well so all is good.

The scary thing is that these bastards targeted 2 other family members on the same day. It pains me to think that my cell phone company quite clearly have some shady bastards dishing out my details. They claim they were contacted by the ‘fraud squad’ yesterday and gave them my private details. Just like that! No Id or warrant yet some lackey is willing to hand this info out. That’s pretty scary. The bastards also threatened my sister with sexual violence when they realised she was onto their scam.

Cheers for the advice Beans much apprecated.

[/quote]

Have you ever met the people that work at the cell phone company? Lol, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were the ones that took your info and sold it. They have access to some very sensitive information. My buddy works for a particularly large cell company, and I’m amazed at the retards they give this information to.

If the bank doesn’t kiss your ass up and down, ask to speak to a manager. Literally they are suppose to basically suck you off in this situation.

Have you ever met the people that work at the cell phone company? Lol, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were the ones that took your info and sold it. They have access to some very sensitive information. My buddy works for a particularly large cell company, and I’m amazed at the retards they give this information to.

If the bank doesn’t kiss your ass up and down, ask to speak to a manager. Literally they are suppose to basically suck you off in this situation.[/quote]

Mate it’s more than likely that some shady employee sold my info or was threatened into giving it out. I knew that straight away when I started connecting the dots. My cell phone number changed recently yet I never informed any companies that I have direct debits with. That could only mean that the info was gleamed by one of these call centre fucks. They also got my info from a call centre in fucking EGYPT.

My mate is a lawyer and I’ve got him on the case. He’s writing a very strongly worded letter to these cunts although I’m thinking that these assholes should re compensate me in some way.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
c’mon jack![/quote]

Sorry dude I missed this post. Don’t know why it never appeared earlier. Is this forum fucked or something. Posts seem to appear out of nowhere

In response to the question I don’t have any other names on here mate. Never even used to read the forums until a couple of weeks ago. Just read the articles. Glad I found this place though cos there are a lot of funny characters in here LOL

Der Candy wrote:

Listen, you shit-slurping ass gerbil wannabe cock kisser, knock off the jeans fetish cos it’s getting nearly as gay as yourÃ?¯Ã?»Ã?¿ dad.

Lol. What are you 15?
[/quote]

No you pedofile I am not 15. Also, why do you call me 15 and yet post a picture of a baby? Are you relaly that dumb that you can’t find a picture of a 15 year old crying on the internet? You fail.

LOL that’s you told countingbeans

[quote]Der Candy wrote:

No you pedophile I am not 15. Also, why do you call me 15 and yet post a picture of a baby? Are you really that dumb that you can’t find a picture of a 15 year old crying on the internet? You fail.[/quote]

You gonna need to do better than gay jokes dumbass. I’m starting to lose interest. (I fixed your spelling mistakes for you.)

Aren’t you the loser that started a whole tread blaming CW for your shitty effort?

LOL that’s you told countingbeans[/quote]

Yeah, I’m just so over taken by his mass intellect I don’t’ know what to do with myself.

dah durrr dom dur dah dah dummmm

[quote]Dwigs wrote:
Stop wearing those gay tight jeans and you might be seen as more intimidating and therefore less chance of being a victim :wink: but guess its to late for that[/quote]

wait, are tight jeans gay?? oh my god…

Jack Urboady wrote:
I have better things to do with my life than troll forums.

Obviously not based on your post history.

Your pattern is obvious, and quite uninspired actually.

Now log into one of your other identities and agree with yourself, PM me some stupid bullshit, ride someone else nuts for a week or two, and then fade away.

If you need me to point out some of the other flaws in your procedures, let me know.
[/quote]

CBeans You are such a bad ass, on the internet. You really know how to tell someone off, on the internet! thinly vailed sarcasm

Having you’re ID stolen sucks, why don’t you be an asshole somewhere else. Are you like this in your day to day dealings with people?

[quote]NvrTooLate wrote:

CBeans You are such a bad ass, on the internet. You really know how to tell someone off, on the internet! thinly vailed sarcasm[/quote]

First off old man, if you kept reading you would see that I did start to take this thread serious. And OP has a pretty good sense of humor, so I know I can fuck around with him. Unlike you, he doesn’t take the internet seriously.

no sarcasm doucher

I know, again keep reading before you open your ignorant mouth.

Because the black background and yellow type is fucking awesome

If you mean would I tell your stupid ass to go fuck yourself in real life, because you are opening your mouth without actually reading what I typed? Yes, yes I would.

Now go back and hide under your rock dipshit.

Beans is my second fave poster. After Der Candy of course.

NvrTooLate wrote:

CBeans You are such a bad ass, on the internet. You really know how to tell someone off, on the internet! thinly vailed sarcasm

First off old man, if you kept reading you would see that I did start to take this thread serious. And OP has a pretty good sense of humor, so I know I can fuck around with him. Unlike you, he doesn’t take the internet seriously.

no sarcasm doucher

Having you’re ID stolen sucks,

I know, again keep reading before you open your ignorant mouth.

why don’t you be an asshole somewhere else.

Because the black background and yellow type is fucking awesome

Are you like this in your day to day dealings with people?

If you mean would I tell your stupid ass to go fuck yourself in real life, because you are opening your mouth without actually reading what I typed? Yes, yes I would.

Now go back and hide under your rock dipshit.[/quote]

I didn’t have to read the whole thread. You obviously enjoyed berating him before coming to your senses. You have a pattern of putting people down and I couldn’t help but speak up. And yes, if you acted like this in real life amongst me and the people I associate with, you would get your ass kicked.

[quote]NvrTooLate wrote:

You obviously enjoyed berating him before coming to your senses.[/quote]

Again there Mayweather, he has this thing called (read this part slow) a sense of humor. I didn’t “come to my senses” dumbass, he isn’t the particular troll I was talking about, but that dude is reading.

Thanks Dr. Phil, I’ll be sure to re-evaluate my e-personality to suit your needs.

I’m not worried Del ah Hoya, I’m sure your associates would like me more than you anyway. But continue to talk about kicking my ass after you call me a keyboard warrior. That bodes real well for your argument.