Got F***** By Identity Thieves

Bastards rinsed my bank account and took out just under 1500 quid. I’m totally fucking gutted but should get it back as it was clearly a fraud. Turns out the bastards managed to dupe my cell phone company into giving them details.

Pretended to be fraud squad and some fucking call centre lackey was more than happy to give them my details. Hopfully I can sue the bastards. Any Legal types in here that can help me figure out how I can smash these bastards?

pipe bombs work miracles.

Stop wearing those gay tight jeans and you might be seen as more intimidating and therefore less chance of being a victim :wink: but guess its to late for that

Mate please I feel like absolute shit right now however i appreciate the fact that you’re trying to inject some humour into my life right now.

I will strangle these cunts with my jeans if I ever get my hands on them.

Did they steal your T-Nation ID and come here to troll too?

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Did they steal your T-Nation ID and come here to troll too?

[/quote]

Get this trolling shit out your head mate please. I have better things to do with my life than troll forums.

They would be scared off by the sheer amounts of alpha in here anyway.

[quote]Jack Urboady wrote:
I have better things to do with my life than troll forums.

[/quote]

Obviously not based on your post history.

Your pattern is obvious, and quite uninspired actually.

Now log into one of your other identities and agree with yourself, PM me some stupid bullshit, ride someone else nuts for a week or two, and then fade away.

If you need me to point out some of the other flaws in your procedures, let me know.

Your phone company gave them your bank details? Oh man are they fucked.

Obviously not based on your post history.

Your pattern is obvious, and quite uninspired actually.

Now log into one of your other identities and agree with yourself, PM me some stupid bullshit, ride someone else nuts for a week or two, and then fade away.

If you need me to point out some of the other flaws in your procedures, let me know.
[/quote]

No problem big guy

Good luck with the wanking

I know how you feel.

Some chav fuck came into our flat communal stair area and stole my chained-up bicycle on Sunday night - RIGHT FROM OUTSIDE MY FUCKING FLAT DOOR.

£800 and it wasn’t insured.

I learn a lesson from it, but at least you get your money back.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
I know how you feel.

Some chav fuck came into our flat communal stair area and stole my chained-up bicycle on Sunday night - RIGHT FROM OUTSIDE MY FUCKING FLAT DOOR.

Ã?£800 and it wasn’t insured.

I learn a lesson from it, but at least you get your money back.[/quote]

Cheers mate

Sorry bout the bike. I think your bike actually is more likely to be stolen from home than it is chained up on your travels. Some fucker tried to steal mine from my tenement building a while back. When they failed they decided to steal my saddle instead. Total cunts.

No problem big guy

Good luck with the wanking[/quote]

That’s it? That is all your lame ass can come up with?

You fucking suck at internet trolling generally, but this is a new low for you. Although the use of a different vernacular was a positive sign…

You fucking suck at internet trolling generally, but this is a new low for you. Although the use of a different vernacular was a positive sign…
[/quote]

Mate i am indifferent to your constant trolling of my threads and posts. If it makes you feel good fire away however i am willing to offer you an olive branch.

here’s a pic of my dogs to break the ice

countingbeans wrote:

Mate i am indifferent to your constant trolling of my threads and posts. If it makes you feel good fire away however i am willing to offer you an olive branch.

[/quote]

There it is, you’re starting to slip.

Nice use of the cliche though, pootles and everything.

Nice use of the cliche though, pootles and everything.[/quote]

Jesus you’d think you’re judging on Troll Idol or something. They’re not poodles as well mate. they’re Bichon Frises.

Jack Urboady wrote:
countingbeans wrote:

Nice use of the cliche though, pootles and everything.[/quote]

this guy has other T-Nation names? what are they?

They’re not poodles as well mate. they’re Bichon Frises.

[/quote]

You fucking tell him.

[quote]KnockoutRob wrote:
Jack Urboady wrote:
They’re not poodles as well mate. they’re Bichon Frises.

You fucking tell him.
[/quote]

c’mon jack!

I just read the report. It was an Emo gang and they cleared out your account and bought up all the skinny jeans that were available in Scotland.

Seriously… that sucks. I just found out someone was using my credit card number for over 10 transactions. The odd thing is, the credit card company knew it wasn’t me and intercepted 9 transactions, yet they sent me a bill for ONE of those purchases!

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
I just read the report. It was an Emo gang and they cleared out your account and bought up all the skinny jeans that were available in Scotland.

Seriously… that sucks. I just found out someone was using my credit card number for over 10 transactions. The odd thing is, the credit card company knew it wasn’t me and intercepted 9 transactions, yet they sent me a bill for ONE of those purchases![/quote]

Haha those emo bastards

Aye its a bummer Iron Dwarf. I went to the police as well yet they told me they can’t do fuck all until I get my statements from the bank. I can’t even believe these bastards. A crime has been committed yet I have to get all my paperwork in order before they start cracking skulls. What is this country coming to?