Got Chubby Recently

Time to change, here’s my before and now, after on its way for summer!

This is me now on the 05/03/14

you’ve got 7 posts on this website, and 3 of them are the same awful picture that no one wanted to see once. Mods?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
you’ve got 7 posts on this website, and 3 of them are the same awful picture that no one wanted to see once. Mods?[/quote]
I have 3 and im looking for dieting tips and help.

[quote]ryanharvey wrote:

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
you’ve got 7 posts on this website, and 3 of them are the same awful picture that no one wanted to see once. Mods?[/quote]
I have 3 and im looking for dieting tips and help.[/quote]

Now you have 8 posts.

If you’re looking for diet tips, then you should be posting in the supplements and nutrition section, asking how to lose weight. No pictures necessary. Or you could read the plentiful articles posted by professionals on this site. Why in the world would you ask for your physique to be rated? That makes no sense. It also makes no sense that you started 2 separate rate my physique threads, and used the same picture.

Why do you think anyone needs to see pictures of your fat stomach over and over again? Read the available literature on fat loss here: Diet & Fat Loss - T NATION . If you still have questions after you’ve read AT LEAST 10 articles from this section, fire away. You’ll be able to ask better questions, and in turn you’ll receive better answers.

1. Keep your story straight or we won’t be able to help.

2. Keep your story in one thread, not three or more, or we won’t be able to help you.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

2. Keep your story in one thread, not three or more, or we won’t be able to help you.
    [/quote]. I mean this is how I look now, and it’s my before picture for when I have lost the weight.

[quote]ryanharvey wrote:
[/quote]. I mean this is how I look now, and it’s my before picture for when I have lost the weight.
[/quote]

Really? It is not a before and after of going from in shape to out of shape? Seriously, stop. Either your just a s*^t disturber or you are looking for people to say nice job. Either way, pathetic. You say you want tips and advice. Quite honestly, no you don’t. If you did you would post something useful in the appropriate area. Want someone to say nice job? Go hire a personal trainer and for $75/hour show them the before and after pics. I am sure they would have no issue stroking your ego while taking your money.

[quote]gnesr wrote:

[quote]ryanharvey wrote:
[/quote]

Really? It is not a before and after of going from in shape to out of shape? Seriously, stop. Either your just a s*^t disturber or you are looking for people to say nice job. Either way, pathetic. You say you want tips and advice. Quite honestly, no you don’t. If you did you would post something useful in the appropriate area. Want someone to say nice job? Go hire a personal trainer and for $75/hour show them the before and after pics. I am sure they would have no issue stroking your ego while taking your money. No your confused. The picture of me looking fat is me now 05 of March. The skinnier picture was me last year. So the one off me fat will be my before for when I lose this weight, understand?
[/quote]

You have confused my tenses. Basically I’m fat now. And I hope to lose back. To my fit self (from last year) for summer.

Well this is certainly a different sort of transformation thread than you normally see here. 10 for originality, 0 for the transformation.

My thing is how you said “Got Chubby Lately”, in my opinion you were chubby in the before and you’re just Fat in the now picture. I’m like everybody else why would you want those pics rated? Definitely in the wrong place.

[quote]ironman4850 wrote:
My thing is how you said “Got Chubby Lately”, in my opinion you were chubby in the before and you’re just Fat in the now picture. I’m like everybody else why would you want those pics rated? Definitely in the wrong place.[/quote]
I don’t agree that I looked chubby in the thinner picture. A bit of abdominal fat but not much. Yes in the latest one I look bad but I uploaded it to motivate me. Yes I probably did put it in the wrong section but the site is nt very user friendly on a phone.

[quote]ryanharvey wrote:

I don’t agree that I looked chubby in the thinner picture. A bit of abdominal fat but not much. [/quote]

You’re really, really delusional. I would describe myself as having a bit of abdominal fat. You’re 20%+ body fat in your first picture, guaranteed. And I think I’m being generous at 20.

Have you considered my advice from a couple posts ago? You have an opportunity to learn quite a bit if you take the time to do some serious reading on here. Forum posting is not the best use of your time…

And one more thing. Stop bullshitting. You uploaded a picture of yourself, which means you fully intended to post in this section. Saying the website is hard to navigate on your phone doesn’t make any damn sense when it’s obvious you weren’t trying to ask diet questions. Get real man.

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:

[/quote]

Chris,

He is a troll. I saw the same pic earlier this week on another site - the awful one, brah - except it was a girlfriend asking whether her boyfriend (aka ryanharvey here) was fat.

I know you like to help people, and putting out useful information is a good exercise in itself, but I’d hate to see your efforts wasted.