Got Boobs?

Sorry no pics.
Two part question since being on hrt I got em, no i’m not on any blockers ( didn’t find this site till lately) having e2 checked this week, I believe we all know it’s going to be high. So after starting on a estrogen blocker will i get back to normal it’s been a year, i’m carrying extra weight so it’s not a pretty picture.

2nd if it doesn’t go away how in the world would you find a plastic surgeon in your area to get rid of the problem?
I love breasts, just not on me.
thanks

Ask your HRT doctor to refer you to a plastic surgeon. Since your gynecomastia is a TRT induced “medical condition” your insurance will probably cover it. (Another reason to get a referral from your HRT doc).

You should probably get rid of the extra weight before getting the surgery done.

It’s an interesting idea, but if your doc doesn’t test for e2 i’m afraid convincing him of any of this will be impossible. With all the post about e2 at what point is this irreversible?

The longer you let this ride, the more that will be there after you reduce your E2 levels.

You will need to get your E2 levels in the lower 20’s [0-53 pg/ml].

You should remain on anastrozole permanently. And a short term SERM like clomid or nolvadex would be useful. Taper off of the SERM, do not stop suddenly.

With low E, the breast tissue will shrink.

A doc who understands these things should have been testing and asking you about such things.

TRT goals are restoration of hormones and the balance of hormones.

[quote]oldpipes wrote:
Sorry no pics.
Two part question since being on hrt I got em, no i’m not on any blockers ( didn’t find this site till lately) having e2 checked this week, I believe we all know it’s going to be high. So after starting on a estrogen blocker will i get back to normal it’s been a year, i’m carrying extra weight so it’s not a pretty picture.

2nd if it doesn’t go away how in the world would you find a plastic surgeon in your area to get rid of the problem?
thanks[/quote]

Google epistane

[quote]Nominal Prospect wrote:
oldpipes wrote:
Sorry no pics.

thanks

Google epistane[/quote]

STOP giving horrible advice. Again. It’s getting ridiculous. Epistane is not the solution, no matter what you read on bodybuilding.com.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Nominal Prospect wrote:
oldpipes wrote:
Sorry no pics.

thanks

Google epistane

STOP giving horrible advice. Again. It’s getting ridiculous. Epistane is not the solution, no matter what you read on bodybuilding.com.[/quote]

Epistane works.

He’s already taking hormones, so why not add one that has effectively been shown to reduce gyno in hundreds of users?

And it’s not an unknown compound, the active steroid is Epitiostanol, which has been known since the 60’s and was used to treat breast cancer in Japan. Look it up.

Lol, it’s impossible to get arrested for Epistane. It can still be ordered online from “legit” retailers (not underground labs) at this very moment.

It does not aromatize. It will not elevate his E. People have had bloodwork run to prove it.

The anecdotal feedback is tremendous.
Some people place a greater emphasis on that than studies conducted by pencil necks.

If I were him I’d use the epistane now and take the AI’s once he finishes his cycle.

Me gots breasts too!

Prolly cause I only just began trainning (I hope).

[quote]KSman wrote:
The longer you let this ride, the more that will be there after you reduce your E2 levels.

You will need to get your E2 levels in the lower 20’s [0-53 pg/ml].

You should remain on anastrozole permanently. And a short term SERM like clomid or nolvadex would be useful. Taper off of the SERM, do not stop suddenly.

With low E, the breast tissue will shrink.

A doc who understands these things should have been testing and asking you about such things.

TRT goals are restoration of hormones and the balance of hormones. [/quote]

KSman, what’s the benefit of anastrozole AND a SERM ?

Anastrozole is preventative. But to knock out gyno, you need to starve it of E2 with a SERM. Start with both, taper off of the anastrozole and stay with the anastrozole as long as E2 gets too high otherwise.

SERMs are not for long term use.

Use both at first to deliver a knockout punch.

Lowering E2 very low with an AI would be effective, but would cause sides that you would not want to go through.