T Nation

Got Bloodwork Done

So I thought I was getting a full panel done and they only ended up testing testosterone. So now I have to go back and get a panel done. I am on test E right now and you’d think my test would be through the roof. I’m planning on started HCG soon.

Will my primary doctor provide the full panel?

Test Name
Testosterone, Total, Serum
Reference Range Lab
264-916 ng/dL 01

A post was merged into an existing topic: What Bloodwork to Check Levels?