Got a Question for the Next Installment of The Drug Dragon?

Hey guys,

The Dragon was really happy with the way the first issue turned out and is pumped to do another round of uncensored steroid Q&A for TMUSCLE readers.

Again, he’s a top prep guru who’s helped many of the top names in the bodybuilding & figure scene. So if you got a question about steroids, cycles, ancillaries, prep tips, or how anything else from the darker side of bodybuilding, ask away in this here thread.

No hold barred guys. He’s a big boy. You won’t scare him.

To see the current issue, just head here Strength Training, Bodybuilding & Online Supplement Store - T NATION

• Bryan

I would be interested to know what his prep is (what does he have his athletes take/do the week leading up to getting on stage to look their best)?

I would like to know what he consideres “bad sides” at 400 mgs of test a week.also how do these guys mitigate blood pressure problems at such massive dosages?

latest techniques with insulin usage

ie combining with gh in mulitple patterns for continued gains such as rotating dosage patterns, combininig with ghrp/ghrh in frequent pulsing, utlilizing insulin with very high protein /low carb diets in small dosing patterns etc. There are nultiple new schools of thought on these techniques that i would love to hear his take on.

[quote]FuriousGeorge wrote:
I would be interested to know what his prep is (what does he have his athletes take/do the week leading up to getting on stage to look their best)?[/quote]

second this … right up to stage time … obvioulsy all your tricks can;t be revealed but just an idea of the “handling” that goes into the final prep and stage presentation.

[quote]morepain wrote:
latest techniques with insulin usage

ie combining with gh in mulitple patterns for continued gains such as rotating dosage patterns, combininig with ghrp/ghrh in frequent pulsing, utlilizing insulin with very high protein /low carb diets in small dosing patterns etc. There are nultiple new schools of thought on these techniques that i would love to hear his take on.

[/quote]

Ditto for me, I’m not interested in using insulin myself but it is a topic that is very interesting and often results in a lot of debate(at least it did here between BBB and Pris way back in the day).

Has he ever worked with power lifters and what do theyre cycles look like?

What should a typical cycle for a 200 pound non competitive meat head look like?