T Nation

Got a Cute Pooch? Post Their Picture

Here’s mine. Her name is Sydney, but we also call her Porker since she’s so chunky. She’s still a puppy …not even a year old yet.

hmmmm…well, the “bulking” crowd is going to give me shit for this, but I guess I’d suggest the Velocity Diet.

[quote]katzenjammer wrote:
hmmmm…well, the “bulking” crowd is going to give me shit for this, but I guess I’d suggest the Velocity Diet. [/quote]

Is drinking out of the bowl allowed??!?!?!??!?!?!

[quote]katzenjammer wrote:
hmmmm…well, the “bulking” crowd is going to give me shit for this, but I guess I’d suggest the Velocity Diet. [/quote]

ROFLMAO!!

This is my little newborn puppy. He only weighs a cute hug-a-licious 286lbs.

I don’t know who that chick is in the picture though but she must be doing something he likes.

…and this is Schnookums.

He is so happy in this one.

This is my anorexic cat, Goodyear.

T-Nation’s first lol dogz/ugly/fat pets thread.

*edit

My bulemic giraffe, Slim.

Just driving around.

Pillsbury, the monkey.

It is not his fault they built a new Mc Donald’s at the zoo with half off for zoo employees and residents and we are working now to get bigger enclosures made.

We should all learn to accept the fat monkeys. They are people too.

My bulimic dog, Fido.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
My bulemic giraffe, Slim.[/quote]

When he cuts he’s gonna look awesome!

Every time you masturbate, God kills a kitten.

…but then again if you KEEP masturbating…

[quote]AlterEgo721 wrote:
Here’s mine. Her name is Sydney, but we also call her Porker since she’s so chunky. She’s still a puppy …not even a year old yet. [/quote]

Great looking girl!! Bulldogs are awesome, I refer to mine as my “son” and cook him steak every Sunday (family dinner) My ex used to get a little jealous:-)

my pup paisley bout a year ago

My Pudelpointer Stella as a nine week old pup. Was not sure that I was going to survive her.