Got 700 On The Radar, Don't Give a F#*% About A Hater

I saw that bench and liked it. But I was distracted by the shorts. :slight_smile: Yay for the new log!

Hmmm

Alex, what more could I want?.. Moar! ;D

Lmao Chris! You’re a sweetie, you’ll graduate rehab soon and back to benching 400+ pounds.
(see how awesome I am? Everyone who read that knows that the only reason you’re benching the same as a midget is because of doctors’ orders. You can thank me later <3)

I loves Brutiful! <3

Count, I feel brainwashed. You
 you trying to hypnotize me to take advantage of me, aren’t you? Hmm-mm. I’m on to you mister.
I’m not protesting, I’m just on to you <3

Matty, I’m being so bad!!! I had a FAW (Fat ass weekend)
And I just found out about some chocolate chocolate chip muffins in the cafeteria. Hot shit! I was seeing psychadelic colors for 3 hours because of that sugar rush.

Hiya Kim, thanks babe!

whistles at Chris
Well, I would if I knew how to whistle.

So excited, going back to the gym tomorrow morning. Vanity day as I like to call it; shoulders and arms. I’m all carbed up right now, legs are at 23" lol
Fack, I <3 carbs so much.
G’night, I’ll try to be better at keeping up with logs pout

No worries, thanks for the whistle
i think.

lol at your vanity day. my vanity day is GHR.

New log! Woot woot!

Nice benching girlie! Fucking killin’ it!

I was just thinking when I was over in Cal’s log and reading about how her run was fueled by a feasting, how much carbs really affect training. Its like they’re the devil, and according to many are completely unnecessary and just plain ol’ 'orrible (wink, wink Greg), but for training they’re just pure amazingness. You can’t beat a carb load, but maybe that’s just me

Anywho, <3 ya! Keep up the great work!

Chris, just because I can’t whistle doesn’t mean that I don’t mean it lol
It’s the thought that counts.
That’s what I tell guests anyway when they want to tip me. I can’t accept tips but I tell them “I appreciate the thought” lol

GHRs are great vanity days Alex! They get me so swole, it’s a necessity to wear shorts on the days you do them lol
Just to show the gams off

Hiya Masch. I got that love-hate relationship with carbs too. Right now carbs are spilling over (aka I’m bloated) but great for training sessions and mental clarity. Why is there a downside to every good thing?
I <3 you more!!!

OKKKKKKKKKKK, so only got in some shoulders today. Short on time and all.
I’m having a uhm, problem
 well, not so much problem but a nuisance, if you will, with tricep pressdowns. When I’m doing them, it feels like I’m going to have a Big-O. You know? The Big-O
 ah, you get it.
Anyway, it’s distracting as all get out. Am I alone on this here or what?

Anyway, the workout today.

Military Press
Bar x 4
65 x 1
85 x 1
115 x fail
110 x Fail x 2
110 x 1- Finally got it because I was trying to impress my guy lol
He walked in just as I was getting ready to fail the 110 again and it kinda just went up (except for a stick at about 80% but I got through it)
So that’s a +5 lb PR

95 x 1
85 x 6
65 x 10

Leaning DB lateral raises
20 x 12 each arm
25 x 12 each arm
30 x 10 each arm

Orgasmic Tricep Pressdowns
50# x 12 x 2

FST-7
Machine OHP

K, I gotta jet peeps. I’ma get that chocolate chocolate chip muffin as soon as I walk through those doors! <3

I was wondering what Oprah had to do with tricep pushdowns, I was about to say I always have an orgasm when thinking of Oprah, and now I said too much

I want to try orgasmic tricep pushdowns!!!

Good job on the OHP PR :slight_smile:

And I can’t believe my other posts haven’t gone through

Did you change your log name again?

And uh, no, that’s never happened to me. Perhaps you’re tensing your pelvic floor when you press?

Where do you work Miss Nikki?

Hiya cutie! Sorry I’m so late to your new log. Excellent work so far. That bench PR was awesome and I am so proud of you on the MP PR! Sometimes I lift better when people are watching as well.

I really need to find some orgasmic exercises! WTF, I never have that happen to me!

Hi Cutie!

that pic on page one was

I can’t think of an appropriate comment.

Suffice to say that hotness becomes you.

and congrats on the OHP PR

did someone say oprah and orgasm in the same sentence?

[quote]gregron wrote:
did someone say oprah and orgasm in the same sentence?[/quote]

bro, it happened once, I swear, ok twice.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
did someone say oprah and orgasm in the same sentence?[/quote]

bro, it happened once, I swear, ok twice.
[/quote]

two times? OK thats acceptable
 but if you would have said 3? wheeeeeeeeeew!!! Game Over!

Matty, you’re probably alone there crickets ;D

Thanks Aqua, I was so happy! I love my military press now, it used to be shit.

Cal, yeah I changed it. The number and the order of the title so the number can be seen.
No I’m completely relaxed when I do them lol
This just started happening the past two times I’ve been trying them. WTF?

Mister Chris ;D
I work at a resort. My hell days make great vacations for guests.

Thanks wife. Not late at all =D
Try some intense roman chair thingies or whatever they’re called for the orgasms. Hasn’t worked for me though.

Aww thanks Edge <3

Thank you Kalle aka Strongman Champion XOXO

Lol Greg.

I had quite a bit of sweets today. When I went to the grocery store I was picking up cookies and chocolate chocolate chip muffins like daisies. Ah ladies, ya’ll know what that means :stuck_out_tongue:
I just want my cycle to begin and finish already to get rid of this damn bloat and obsession with chocolate. I was bouncing off the walls today from all the sweets I had haha

Sweet, I’ll be going on vacation soon, maybe I’ll go to your resort.

[quote]Nikki9591 wrote:

I had quite a bit of sweets today. When I went to the grocery store I was picking up cookies and chocolate chocolate chip muffins like daisies. Ah ladies, ya’ll know what that means :stuck_out_tongue:
I just want my cycle to begin and finish already to get rid of this damn bloat and obsession with chocolate. I was bouncing off the walls today from all the sweets I had haha

[/quote]

You’re so cute Nikki, I love the like daisies metaphor.