T Nation

Gorilla Snot for Grip

So I have been using this stuff called gorilla snot for hand grip and it works great,Just rub alittle onto your palm and rub it around your hand and finger tips.You can pick it up at guitar center it is made for drummers.

It doesnt leave any residue on the equipment and isnt all chalky.

awesome, gotta try that, thanks.

Oh man I’ve seen so many cool things at places for drummers, picture hand grips - now forget about them.
What I’ve seen is awesome for £20, hand grip type things that are adjusted so you can train every single finger as well as the normal motion in the hand grip.
Cool huh.

[quote]BruceLeeFan wrote:
Oh man I’ve seen so many cool things at places for drummers, picture hand grips - now forget about them.
What I’ve seen is awesome for £20, hand grip type things that are adjusted so you can train every single finger as well as the normal motion in the hand grip.
Cool huh.
[/quote]

I have one of those. Kinda cool, but I don’t notice a difference in hand strength after using it for a while. I ended up not screwin’ with it anymore, maybe only when I’m super bored.

Yeah hand grip tools in my opinion are garbage,You want strong hands pull heavy weights.Do thor’s hammer curls or get a bucket fill it with play sand and explosively shoot your hand into it and grab the sand and make a fist that will make your hands strong.

My goal for hand strength is to be able to squeeze a red bull can unopened until it bursts.

[quote]horsepuss wrote:
yeah hand grip tools in my opinion are garbage,You want strong hands pull heavy weights.Do thor’s hammer curls or get a bucket fill it with play sand and explosively shoot your hand into it and grab the sand and make a fist that will make your hands strong.My goal for hand strength is to be able to squeeze a red bull can unopened until it bursts.[/quote]

there are many hand grip tools that are not garbage, Joe Kinney could explode beer cans with his hands he was first to certify on the CoC #4.