Gorgeous

Hey don’t knock a simple compliment.
That may work. As long as you don’t come off as sleazy/creepy…or it’s not one of those damn cheesy lines that men seem to find so amusing.
Tell her that she’s beautiful. Introduce yourself first. But make sure that it doesn’t come off as a “I wanna get in your pants” kinda thing. Be genuine. If you think she’s gorgeous…tell her. Most women will know the difference between a creepy comment and a genuine one. OR compliment something about her…her eyes, smile…whatever. (No…no breast or ass comments!)
Anyway try it. Females love attention! Remember that.

DAN C…
TOTALLY agree.
If you are truly interested in someone…why put on false pretenses?
Being yourself, truly yourself will end up working in your favour anyway when the girl falls for you.
I’d find it a little weird if I met someone and a few hours later I knew his life story, dreams…etc…
I guess some women can be pretty gullible when it comes to that kind of thing. Some men seem to think by doing this that they will score. And who knows? Maybe it works on some girls.
This is not to say that a little sweet talkin’ hurts. But if it’s all the time…that just can’t be real. Besides, the REAL sweet talking…that’s the ticket!

Not turn to turn down mediocre advice, but I’m already very proficient at doing what you just described. It’s just that I’ve used those lines so many times with great sucess that I almost feel obligated to come up with something more creative in order to get into a worthwhile relationship. Don’t think that’s how it works though. Overall I do realize that it’s best to start of small and then work from there. I think I’ve been forced to sit through too many romance movies, the GD clomid isn’t helping either.

SB: Sure they love attention. That’s a fact. The cosmetic industry gets female dollars by the truckload because of it.

No sense giving compliments to women if they’re not into you AT START. It’s like pitching to sell to someone who ain’t in the buying mode: it bounces right off without any effect. Don’t pitch if there is no open door or demand.

Sorry to contradict you on this one SB, but if the babe is a 10, she actually expects positive comments and, IMHO, a neg hit works wonders and is 100 times more efficient than a compliment.

Depends on the babe, obviously.

??? Simon I was kinda following you, but that last post lost me. REAL sweet talking? Like pillow talk right?

Neg hits, amen brother.

The more you post and express yourself, the more I realize you are not in any way shape or form, represent or are even closely related to Tyler Durden.

“You want to finish her off?”

No but I never said I was…oh wait. Yeah, whats up dawg. My alias is wideguy, but do to the fact that the characer does hold some similarity to my own life at the time I switched it. That and fight club is the SHIT!