Gored Matador

fucking epic

holy cow

A. Does he have a cigar in his mouth?
B. That’s exactly what you should expect when you tease a powerful beast

I love that!! Too bad he’s expected to live, because we know the bull didn’t. Maybe the gaping hole in his neck & jaw will make him think twice. I also cheer for the bull in the running of… The more they can take with them the better. Just because something has been a tradition for many years doesn’t make it right.

hahahah this is awesome!

Bull: 1

Douche bag in shiny pants: 0

[quote]mattregan wrote:
I love that!! Too bad he’s expected to live, because we know the bull didn’t. Maybe the gaping hole in his neck & jaw will make him think twice. I also cheer for the bull in the running of… The more they can take with them the better. Just because something has been a tradition for many years doesn’t make it right.[/quote]

True. But its couched in myth and ceremony. So its actually pretty cool.

[quote]Mascherano wrote:

[quote]mattregan wrote:
I love that!! Too bad he’s expected to live, because we know the bull didn’t. Maybe the gaping hole in his neck & jaw will make him think twice. I also cheer for the bull in the running of… The more they can take with them the better. Just because something has been a tradition for many years doesn’t make it right.[/quote]

True. But its couched in myth and ceremony. So its actually pretty cool.[/quote]

If I dress up like a Bull can I gore you? :wink:

so did anyone see what i did there with the first post?!?! come on people

[quote]fighting_fires wrote:
so did anyone see what i did there with the first post?!?! come on people[/quote]

Doesn’t get points because a cow is a female and has no horns, and this was a bull. You actually lose points now because you sat around waiting for people to pat you on the back.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

so did anyone see what i did there with the first post?!?! come on people[/quote]

Doesn’t get points because a cow is a female and has no horns, and this was a bull. You actually lose points now because you sat around waiting for people to pat you on the back.[/quote]

Westcoast 1

Fighting_fires pwned

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

Doesn’t get points because a cow is a female and has no horns, and this was a bull. You actually lose points now because you sat around waiting for people to pat you on the back.[/quote]

Seriously.

We get it - the guy got creamed. But you trying to milk your joke for more laughs is pure and udder bullshit.

Moo hoo, get over it.

Good for the bull!!!

The article said that the fighter cut two bulls ears off the previous night…The guy was going for the death blow before he was gored…Karma is a mutha fucka!

Woot Woot…good job bull!

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]mattregan wrote:

And we must insist on everything in this world being “right,” must we not? Let us strive for a perfectly “right” world.

Hate to break the news to innocent ears and eyes but cattle are intentionally killed all o’er da globe every single day. Why should El Toro get a pass?[/quote]

“A day after dashing Spanish bullfighter Julio Aparicio showed his dominance by cutting the ears off two vanquished bulls, one of their bovine
brothers got revenge by gruesomely impaling the matador through his throat and out his mouth.”

I say an eye for an eye…I also say let them run there tradition on, when I go to Spain one day. I don’t want to hear “Oh there’s no more bull and matador events” cause of too many pansies complaining about the brutality/gruesome aspect of it. The matador acknowledges the risks involvoed. The bull, would get slaughtered anyways, they at least allow him to go down with a fight and honor. Win/win situation.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]mattregan wrote:

And we must insist on everything in this world being “right,” must we not? Let us strive for a perfectly “right” world.

Hate to break the news to innocent ears and eyes but cattle are intentionally killed all o’er da globe every single day. Why should El Toro get a pass?[/quote]

Necessity perhaps?

Feeding general populations vs feeding a perverse pleasure. Im sure your argue back is since when is beef a necessity? And then it will turn into a vegeterian vs meat eater argument…

But to avoid all the bullshit arguing, you cant deny the difference between killing livestock for the purpose of feeding vs killing a bull slowly in front of a braindead audience will no end result other than amusement.

this guy gives shiny pants a bad name.

[quote]WormwoodTheory wrote:
this guy gives shiny pants a bad name.[/quote]

I’d like to see who you think gives shiny pants a good name.

[quote]mattregan wrote:

Do you eat beef? If so you’re in no moral position to criticize bullfighting.

The only lesson we can learn here is that, some days, you get the hamburger, and some days, the hamburger gets you.