GOP Platform: A Better Way

Says the boy who wants to take a poll to see if people think he’s an ass kisser.

LMAO

More lies. Direct quotes from you in this thread:

He had four chances to vote against gun rights and decided that he would take them all.

It’s totally honest and true. Garland is anti gun! Every chance he had to decide (4 times) he fell on the side against guns.

He had four chances to vote against gun rights and decided that he would take them all.

Funny he had four cases to look at and each one he fell on the wrong side.

What’s amazing is that in addition to your dishonesty, you’re not bright enough to know the lies can be refuted with a quick search that takes all of 30 seconds.

Yes, you have said he was wrong on that specific case, because based on the grade school logic explained by me and Smh, if you say Garland got it wrong in the four cases, and the criminal sentencing case is one of the four, yes, you believe Garland got it wrong in the criminal sentencing case.

So, let’s stop the lies about what you said and what you didn’t, and explain why Garland got it wrong. Thanks.

I just told you again in the post above where I clearly answered your questions that I was not going to discuss Garland again until you answer the three questions that I put before you.

You are dodging the topic possibly because you changed your mind about one or two of them? I don’t know but you are certainly being evasive.

Who here thinks Zeb has sufficiently answered @thunderbolt23 question?

ha ha another poll.

You remind me of a 12 year old in school who turns to the class to try to drum up support against the teacher. But my absolute favorite was when you wanted to do a poll asking if anyone thought you were an ass kisser.

I don’t think anything will top that…but please keep trying.

Says the guy typing buttboy repeatedly. This just can’t get any more entertaining. It really can’t.

Note, I’ve now answered mister blusters question twice and he has not yet answered my three questions sufficiently.

usmcc shall we do a poll?

Just calling it as I see it. Anyone who would go to such lengths to carry water for someone is pathetic and has a very low opinion of himself.

I thought the Marines (a fine institution) taught self respect?

No, that is not what has happened. You are literally the only person that think this is what has happened.

1 Like

Are you trying be ironic? You’ve done nothing but evade and try to change the subject. What, does the precinct handbook say “If you get exposed lying about something you’ve tried to board off, change the subject to Hillary!” I’ve already addressed those topics. Stop trying to use this as an excuse to avoid the hole you’ve dug. No one is buying it.

Let’s hear an answer. How did he get the case wrong?

The only person among TB and his lackey?

Well that really surprises me

#5, again, but at least it’s been a change up so now we’re following #7 a little better, Saul.

Anyone reading along is free to let me know I’m wrong.

You are the one evading my three questions.

I think you may have changed your mind regarding the ridiculous positions that you took. Hmmm

Scroll up several conversations and you will have my answer for the second time. Are you dense or do you just play dense on the Internet?

There you go ussmcc you are far better repeating someone else’s words than you are trying to write something coherent yourself.

Keep that up and you won’t look nearly as bad…you’re still an ass kisser though…darn

Just about 10 minutes left TB (and lackey) so if you would like to answer my three questions as I have answered yours now twice it would be appreciated. Otherwise I’m out for the night and I will leave you two alone (I didn’t say anything else just alone)

I’ve been on PWI since 2003, and I have never, ever seen such a display of dishonesty. Ever.

1 Like

And once again Ass Kisser appeals to the public for help.

LOL this is priceless

No, Zeb, you’ve never said why. Just stop it. You’ve shredded your integrity with the lies, so just go ahead and finally answer the question. Its be fun to discuss gun law.