GOP Platform: A Better Way

Your refusal to stray from your rule book is almost impressive, Saul.

I answered it again, that makes twice now. Try to keep up Junior didn’t they teach you anything in the Marines? A fine institution but for some reason it didn’t help you become a better thinker or even a better man. :frowning2:

Sorry kid

Lol, I feel like I should have to pay for tickets to this show. At least everyone else reading this is getting a laugh too.

Pay for tickets? YOU ARE THE STAR man…

You honestly think respect is earned by kissing someone’s ass repeatedly?

Ha

Lol, Jesus, it’s not even entertaining anymore.

I’m sure that’s what you think.

Okay TB I have to put the countdown clock on you again as I did two nights ago. Going out tonight and I really can’t let this nonsense make me late. So you have just about 30 minutes to respond to the above. And also to answer the list of three items that I was questioning you on.

So hop to it.

Think? I have been around long enough to know that butt kissers are not respected. You were in the Marines did the Marines respect their fellow Marines who kissed ass?

There you go junior

No, I think it’s earned by standing for your principles, answer questioned asked of you directly and honestly, and backing your answers up with something other than nonsense. The exact opposite of what you do on here.

That is a total lie. scroll up I answered his question for the second time. You have to pay better attention if you are going to remain the number one lackey. Although I don’t really see anyone vying for your position they have more self respect I suppose.

We were talking about who’s the star of the show. You need a nap old timer or do you think you can keep up?

Lol at you bringing up my service again having not served. Just like your boy Trump.

By the way you talking about principals is like Obama talking about all of his tax cuts. I don’t know of any butt kisser who has principals. And if you could objectively see how you look constantly carrying water for TB you would feel as humiliated as you deserve to feel.

You can talk about what you like I was and am talking about your ass kissing activities. But I know you want to change the subject…hey I would too if I were you…KID

Who else here thinks I’m :

A) An ass kiss. Sorry, butt kiss (let’s keep it pg for the kids)?

B) Not a man with principles?

Let me see if I understand your logic. Anyone who did not serve in the military cannot comment on what a good organization it is?

Once again you mystify with your lack of logic

LOL…please keep writing this stuff it is priceless

Ahahhahahahha, I’m the one changing the subject. You’ve spent the entire day changing the subject to avoid answer @thunderbolt23 direct question.

Zero people here think you’ve sufficiently answer it. Zero.

1 Like

I’m sorry, truly, you really are just a simpleton.

Do you have any stats to back that up?

Hey I have an idea do what you did above ask people and letter the questions “A” and “B”.

Ha ha ha oh that is good stuff.

By the way as I have repeatedly said I answered the question twice once two days ago and once just above. You need to keep up boy