GOP Platform: A Better Way

Remember just a few posts back when you said you were done with me?

Do I get some credit for calling this spot on? No?

Ha ha I knew a little hot head like you couldn’t stay away.

As for Alinsky that is Hilary’s hero and you want Hillary to beat Trump so…2+2…seems your on his side junior.

“For the love of God don’t give them an actual answer. Just keep at it Champ. They’ll stop asking for facts at some point”

1 Like

My original entry into this thread re: Garland.

I never said for how long.

Dishonesty, not one of the rules, Saul, but your best weapon none the less.

“I tried the whole 'Go read passages of Dreams of My Father and see Obama is a Muslim who hates Jews and white people”, but one of them actually had a copy of the book and went to the page to see I had lied! Now this one guy actually reads the court cases I misrepresent and another guy actually has actual data on Trump’s financial mediocrity!! WE’RE LOSING THEM AND I AM RUNNING OUT OF LIES - TELL ME WHAT I NEED TO SAY!!!1!! IT’S NOT WORKING!!1!!

3 Likes

No, you didn’t.

1. You said a business man who is worth 10 billion dollars is not a good business man. I need much more of an explanation for that comment. All you’ve said so far is rooted in emotion.

2. You said Joe Biden is a great negotiator. This one is even puzzling to life long democrats I’m sure as Joe Biden is no more than a political hack who got lucky and was chosen to be VP. Did he ever have a real job? I honestly don’t know but I doubt it highly. Very much like Bernie Sanders in that regard.

3. Finally your coup de gras, you claimed that a corrupt, oh so corrupt, politician who was a failed Senator and a failed Secretary of State with gigantic character issues and still may be indicted on corruption based on the Clinton Foundation “would be better for the country both in the short and long term”. Those are YOUR WORDS.

All of that really, really needs explaining. And not just to me there are probably a few people that you puzzled with those remarks.

Now get to it before your lackey grows tired of his cut and paste barrage. You should really treat him better. Give him a pat on the head now and then …and maybe a cookie.

I never once said that Obama was a Muslim. So, you are still making stuff up I see. And I stand by my words that he is a racist.

And if you recall I called him a racist BEFORE he stoked the fire between blacks and Police Officers.

You are the one looking bad on that call. In fact, I should rank that one with your other three beauties.

Lol, so funny yet so sad.

usmccds: “That’s funny TB you are so smart, I’m a lot like you TB right? When I grow up I wanna be just like you TB. Can we do something together tonight TB? Anything really…can you huh”?

Ha… that is what we are reading junior and it looks really bad.

Ass kisser…

SMOOCH
:yum:

This is your present disagreement with TB, Zeb. In its entirety.

Now, for those of us who are following along, and in the interest of clarity (your nemesis, I know), are you still claiming that Garland got the case in question wrong by way of an anti-gun bias?

Yes

Or

No?

And if yes, what did TB’s summary of Garland’s opinion misrepresent or leave out? Be specific and clear – for the love of god, be specific and clear.

1 Like

All 3 answered in this very thread. It was fun for a while, but it isn’t anymore. You aren’t following #7 very well, Saul.

Funny, you didn’t ask TB about the three political positions that he took that he never answered fully for. Yet, you are asking me questions.

You know if I didn’t know better I would swear that you are running cover for him.

Granted usmc is doing a horrible job and he does need help. But, please drop the pretense.

Yes

Or

No

Lol, like you’ll get an actual answer to a question from Zeb.

1 Like

I’ve explained all of them, some of them re-hashed in the last 24 hours. You know it, everyone read jt, so they know it. You just want to get into a discussion about something else to avoid having to address the Garland stuff.

If you’re really interested in what I had to say on those matters, avail yourself of the search engine you see at the top of your screen.

What hasn’t happened is you providing backup for your claims that Garland, operating under an “anti gun” bias, got four cases wrong.

Let’s start with the one above. How did Garland get the criminal sentencing case wrong?

1 Like

Hey stooge is there anything in the Alinsky play book that talks about ass kissing being the way to win friends and influence people?

Rule #5 & rule #8. Come on, Saul, get your shit together. You’re breaking rule #7.

1 Like

He doesn’t have to - he’s already read my previously published answers.

I assume you’d know, they’re your tactics after all. I use these things called facts in my arguments.