GOP Platform: A Better Way

That’s funny I have no recollection of you telling us all why you think Joe Biden is a great negotiator. I don’t have any recollection of you telling us all why you were so wrong about Trump in the republican primaries. You did hold strong to the not so great Hillary Clinton being better for America in the short and long term. It’s just that you are so wrong I wanted to bring it up again. The corrupt Clinton machine usually isn’t good for much of anything except lying to the FBI and raising cash from countries that punish women and gays. As for Trump not being a good business man I guess that pointing out a few of his failures somehow makes your life better? Not so sure why other than you just hate the man politically and being overly emotional you can’t stop hating him.

Care to take a shot at his children I have not heard you go that low yet. But, with you its just a matter of time.

And if a corrupt politician was the only person opposing Trump you would no doubt say she was better in the short and long term for the US than Trump…oh wait…you are already doing that.

LOL

Yes, you have been commenting in prior years. But usually the only time you jump into it with me is when TB is involved.

That makes you something of a suck ass son.

(Part II)

Lol, you are just a complete moron.

I posted in this thread before TB did, fyi…

I am aware that you posted in this thread before TB that is not the issue. I already spelled out the issue. Whenever I am having a heated debate with TB in you walk on his side. That is not a coincidence. I am being as kind as I can possibly be. But you do look like you are sucking up when you do such things as we rarely engage other than those times

That’s all I’m saying and it is fair commentary based on your actions.

It’s completely false. Go re-read the other presidential threads especially the one where you made the “War is hell, kid” comment. If TB commented in that thread it wasn’t much.

No, this whole sucking up thing is just an Alinksy tactic. You should start signing your posts Saul instead of Zeb.

Now go ahead, insult me. Maybe something about my IQ or being a kid or whatever you think is an effective strategy.

You are not paying attention, I never said THE ONLY time we ever converse is when TB and I are in a heated debate. I said that is your usual tactic and it is. You like cover before you come in and that smacks of cowardice.

You can follow TB around and wait for he and I to engage all you want but you really don’t look good doing it. This will be my final civil post to you.

Just because you don’t remember doesn’t mean I didn’t do it. I didn’t remark that Biden was great, merely that he was the best of the most prsented2 (and he was). If I said Trump would be bounced out of the primary early (I don’t remember), I was dead wrong, as were many others. Did you predict he would prevail?

And Clinton probably would be better in the short run, for all the reasons we discussed, with “better” meaning better securing the chances of a center-right governance over a long period of time in the future. You know this. We’ve gone through that over and over, and just recently covered it again in this thread - and you continue to misrepresent what I argued. This is why so many of us have said you’re dishonest - you are.

And Trump isn’t a fantastic businessman. There’s no evidence saying he is. Hurt your feelings because you’re a big The Apprentice fan? Not my problem to fix.

But here’s the thing - you keep demanding explanations from me and everyone else…we’re still waiting on your explanation where Garland got four cases wrong.

Let’s hear it. I can’t wait for your analysis.

Everything you’ve been typing for the last year has been utterly ridiculous. I comment when I feel like commenting. I don’t look to see if TB has posted first nor do I wait for “cover” to somehow protect my e-self.

You like to throw a variation of the word “coward” around a whole lot while hiding behind a computer screen and an anonymous username.

I really don’t care what you think about me personally. You’re garbage and a laughing stock around here. I don’t really care if you’re “civil” or not towards me.

[quote=“thunderbolt23, post:432, topic:219493”]
Just because you don’t remember doesn’t mean I didn’t do it. I didn’t remark that Biden was great, merely that he was the best of the most prsented2 (and he was).[/quote]

Yes, you did say he was the best of the lot. But, funny you never said why you thought that. But, I suppose anyone can say anything, you’ve certainly shown that on this board. Care to elaborate why Joe Biden is a great negotiator? Honestly all hostility aside I would really like to hear your reasoning behind such an outlandish claim.

No, I did not predict that he would prevail. But, you…YOU are the mighty TB and you are supposed to be better than the rest of us common folk. But…funny no great insight with that one huh?

Do you always think that putting a corrupt person in charge of the United States of America is a good idea, or only when they are running against someone that you hate? Again…emotional reasoning on your part as you have not gone into any detail as to why the corrupt Clinton machine , particularly Hillary who had power and made horrible decisions would be better than anyone to become POTUS.

Actually, the only time I watched Apprentice was when Tito Ortiz was on because I am an MMA fan. But to get to the point Trump is enormously successful. In fact, glad you brought up his 10 year successful run on TV. That made him millions as well. Now tell me are all TV stars just lucky? Tell me TB did his deceased father somehow come back from the dead and get him that TV gig? No? I guess you have to give him credit for that one right? No wait you hate him so he gets no credit regardless of his immense success. GOT IT.

Your emotional reasoning is out of control on this forum TB. I hope that’s not the case in your real life…not saying it is just hoping it isn’t.

And can it with this line that USMC is somehow carrying water for me. Everyone sees exactly what you’re doing - instead of meeting him in the merits (which are very good, citations and all), you try and insult him and degrade him as a sissy or a lapdog. It’s a dodge.

It’s stupid and transparent. And he doesn’t need me to come in and defend him, but USMC is one of the best posters we have, even when I disagree with him it’s true, and he’s no one’s lackey. And as you can see, your tactic isn’t working - USMC is living rent free in your head.

You can’t argue worth a damn, so you resort this nonsense.

Now, let me write your predictable response for you:

“Ooh TB shows up to protect his boyfriend now that I told him what a wimp he is TB why you butthurt ha ha”

(Deliberately bad grammar included so you can truly copy and paste as your own.)

Enough. We’re all tired of it.

1 Like

@zeb1 - you conveniently skipped over addressing this part of my post. We all noticed.

Let’s have an answer. Chop chop.

Say what you want but I am my own man in every respect. You on the other hand are a KISS ASS :kissing_heart:

And no one respects that.

Already answered and you. Remember the other night when you kept us all waiting because you “say” you couldn’t find it?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

1 Like

Now TB about Joe Biden’s great negotiating skills you never did answer that one. I think after you posted it you suddenly realized how nutty it was and got as far away from that post as you could.

And who could blame you…

How many of you reading this post would like Joe Biden negotiating your rescue from kidnappers?

Uh huh…

You can laugh boy but I am a self made success. Given nothing by anyone. Someday when you grow up and are through with school you might make it too.

I wish you much success the real world of business is difficult not at all like posting nonsense on T Nation…nope not at all like that.

Read through it again. It’s a prime example of how you’re wrong, per usual.

Read TBs second amendment thread where we disagreed. Read any thread related to the Iraq war where SMH and I disagree. Read the thread about the internet becoming a utility where Beans and I vehemently disagreed.

You’re a fucking clown.

I am actually finished with you this time. The last word is yours.

In the meantime you can continue to kiss TB’s ass on T Nation. It won’t get you anywhere but laughed at but at least you can occupy your time and feel oh so protected.

:smile:

Your straw man arguments just won’t make it. So you better run along son TB can fight his own battles. Not very well but he can fight them. You helping him has never really worked anyway.

As for you not posting back I would make book that you do…eventually. This stuff bothers you too much to ignore. Yep.