Goodbye T-Nation

Hey now,

Well it looks like you’ll be getting off at the next exit for a while…
Take care and I mean that. You cover that motherfucking ass nice and tight now, ya hear?

Nice and fucking tight.

Keep them in your sights W,

And we’ll be seeing ya when you get back on, past the next exit.

When I think of you, I think of shit like this,

http://www.mnf-iraq.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1645&Itemid=110

That’s got World written all over it,

Great friend,

ToneBone

See you when you get back World. Big respect man.

good luck world. thanks for your help and contributions to the site…see you in a few months.

I’ll miss you man. Good luck!

with the most respect thanks for your service. here and there

Stay safe. I respect soldiers and vets more than anyone. I look forward to your return.

Thanks for all your advice, stay safe while taking care of your unfinished business and we’ll be here when you get back bro.

Its been good times and we shall see you again in a few months im sure.

Keep it safe while your getting the job done.

You already have my email so keep me up to date with whats going on.

take care buddy

Good Luck bro…I’ve learned alot from your posts.

If by some strange phenom you die in combat (God forbid)… While you are in hell regrouping, we will deploy Jelly’s “Test-Tren- Anadrol” experimental T-Nation military to revenge your ass.

Give each and every one of them mother phuckers Columbian Neckties, or some other strange demented type of torture.

World hate to see you go, much repect for your desision and what you do.

-Swift-Silent-Deadly-

Mingledorff

Respect.

Get in, do the job and come back safe brother.

You’re one dedicated dude! Stay safe out there.

With the utmost respect, thanks for your contributions both on this site and to the best military in the world.

Stay safe my friend. Stay safe.

Buffd

Hate to see you go…good luck and thanks for your advice.

I appreciate the thanks, words of support, and the congratulations, gentlemen… and ladies (MsM I know you’re around).

Right now, it’s looking as if I have about 2.5 weeks left here in town before I ship. Knowing the government, that will get fucked up somehow, but I am absolutely elated in that this is the first firm date I have been given thus far. I cannot wait.

Is anyone interested to hear what I am doing training wise? It may be beneficial to some of you athletes out there, and also may have applications for bodybuilding and powerlifting purposes, though I use this “routine” strictly to prepare myself for some insane training.

World

[quote]World1187 wrote:
Is anyone interested to hear what I am doing training wise? It may be beneficial to some of you athletes out there, and also may have applications for bodybuilding and powerlifting purposes, though I use this “routine” strictly to prepare myself for some insane training.

World[/quote]

Cmon now World, you know we want to hear about these crazy routines.

Take care out there and looking fwd to seeing you back here.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
pushharder wrote:
kroby wrote:
…I expect you will make a difference…

He will. I know he will.

Hell yeah. He’s a one man war machine.

Bushy[/quote]

Hahaha, well I appreciate it Bushy. Who knows, if they put the new M110 in my hands, that conflict might be over pretty damned quick, lol. A fucking .308 accurate out to 1100 meters that shoots under .10 MOA… unbelievable.

I was tearing it up today with my new Remington 700 VTR… same hole for 13 shots in a row at 350 yards… wild shit.

World

[quote]chillain wrote:
World1187 wrote:

World

Cmon now World, you know we want to hear about these crazy routines.

Take care out there and looking fwd to seeing you back here.

[/quote]

Alrighty then, well here it is, and kids, please don’t try this at home. This is what I’ve been doing for roughly 2 weeks and have since gotten on some anadrol and winstrol… I run it one week on and one week off, minimizes the need for a rigorous PCT. Besides, if it wasn’t for that shit, I’d be overtraining like a madman.

I do total body training EOD using a bastardized DC template. Basically, I do all the lifts and stretches DC style, but I hit my whole body in one day with a day off in between.

I run 3 times everyday for roughly 4 miles. I sprint for roughly 200 yards, jog 300 yards, and just keep repeating till I’m around 4 miles. It’s a killer.

I swim 2-3km on my non-lifting days, after which I tread water for 20 minutes. Every third swimming day, after the 20 minutes of treading, I hold a cinderblock above my head and tread water for as long as I can.

And then once a week, I get with some other guys who are about to report to training and we do all sorts of log work in teams of 4, lots of buddy carries, and wounded drags. We also hump 8 miles with packs that we have loaded down to weigh 75 pounds on the dot.

My eating is insane. I take in around 6200-6500 calories a day, with a huge emphasis on protein.

Supplement wise:
Whey protein isolate (obviously)
Animal Pak
Power Matrix Creatine
HOT-ROX Extreme to help me with energy (only 2 caps a day though)
I also take in about 30g of BCAAs everyday, I believe ON makes them

Hydration has been one of the big focuses for me so far. It’s insanely humid here and the vast majority of my workouts are outdoors. Not to mention, I train a lot of people outdoors and work outside as well-- rifle/pistol instructor, personal trainer, and I run a small landscaping business. So all in all, I easily take in 2.25 gallons of water a day.

As far as sleep goes, I don’t get enough and I know it, but am doing just fine with 5-7 hours a night.

However, thursday through monday I get a break in which I will just be doing running since I am heading down south for yet another pig hunt… PM if you’d like to see pictures of the last one, lol.

OOH RAH!!!

World