T Nation

Goodbye T-Nation

Well gentlemen, the time is upon us. As I am typing this, I have less than 3 weeks left before I report to training. I figured I mine as well make the thread now, since I will more than likely be insanely busy over the next few weeks.

As many of you already know, I recently made the decision to re-enter the military in order to finish a job that I feel I left undone, through no fault of my own I might add. It’s just something I need to do-- for me, and no one else.

I have had a great time here at T-Nation and will continue to learn and hopefully lead others in the right direction as I have time over the next few weeks. However, after that, my posting will be on hold for at least 3.5 months, after which I should be around again, but not nearly as much.

I want to thank everyone for continuing to post here, no matter how much bullshit we have seen lately. And for those who have quit posting, I wish you would come back. I have to take a vacation from T-Nation and it is certainly not by choice; just thinking about the knowledge and information I will miss out on makes me shudder.

Some of us have become rather trusted friends on here, and if I have not already done so, please PM me so that I can give you my email address and we may stay in contact. Email is one of the few ways we can carry on conversation to my knowledge, the steroid forum at T-Nation is certainly out of the question, as much as that sucks.

So once again, thank you for being a part of this great community and I can’t wait till I return. Hopefully you are all still here. However, if you leave and I find out about it, just know the knock at your door at 0300 is me. And I’ll be wanting some answers.

World over and out.

OOH RAH!!!

World

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Good luck - stay safe!

So it’s more of a ‘see ya later’.

Check your PMs.

Best of luck, and above all Stay safe.

I will definitely miss our discussions both here and via pm and chat. I know you are going to kick some ass (sometimes quite literally), and I’m glad the US has good guys like you that are here to keep the bad guys dead. Good luck to you, World.

I’ll PM you here too.

Damn you made this thread while we were chatting I think. What is going on? First Schwarz now World. Totally respect the decision. We’ll hold the fort down while you’re gone

Semper Fideles bro!

Stay safe. Thanks for helping to keep us safe.

<— Will definitely miss your insight and knowledge.

PM your email addy, if you would please.

If I don’t tell you later… I expect you will make a difference. And for that, I am thankful.

Good luck, and stay safe!
You will be missed.

-Semper Fideles-

World, stay golden bud.

Jelly

Good luck man, thanks.

World best of luck in your future ventures, set new records on the boot camp !
Other than that, nice meeting you cheers for all the help and kind words.

See you another time on T-Nation.

Only a few are made out of your metal, kick ass World and stay safe. Thank you for the help.

Good luck with training man, after what you already went through it takes some brass balls to re-up.

When you make it back over to the sandbox stay safe and kick ass man.

-Many thanks for all of your posts and sharing your knowledge!

CP

Good luck and thanks for keeping us safe here at home!!

Best of luck to you man. Thanks for everything. We will be here when you return.

None of his good luck shite from me. You don’t and won’t need it.

See you soon, eh?

do good things out there world. your presence and knowledge will be missed, but we’ll hear from you soon. stay safe

Look forward to hearing of your safe return.

Much respect.

Art