Goodbye Superdrol and Methyl-1-P

what was your dosage to be shutdown so early?

Take a look at Soldier Slim’s SD/PP log. He said he liked the stack much better than SD alone, which promtped me to pick up some PP for my first cycle of SD, whenever I decide to start. I have the shoulder issues worked out and am going to give OVT another try (did it about a year ago, naturally, and had some great strength gains). Providing I get good results during the first couple of weeks (no pain in my shoulder or my knee - patellar realignment surgery last year), I’m gonna start a 3 week cycle of SD + PP. Got all the extra supps in check, got RebXT for PCT and nolva on hand just in case. I’d like to just run the nolva, but I have the reb. and there’s no point just tossing in the garbage. I’ll probably run the cycle for 3 weeks, run a taper of Reb. XT for about 3-4 weeks, and then a couple weeks of Nolva, just to have all my bases covered. Any advice or constructive criticism is always welcome.

k im kinda worried here about ordering this. Is it actually safe to order a bottle or? And is using a credit card to order safe or is money order the better route?

[quote]TriGWU wrote:
Split wrote:
son of a bitch, 2 days before im going to order some SD its goes illegal. Outstanding.

Unless you are trying to grow some tits, I think it is a worthless product.[/quote]

Huh???..Ive put on about 7 pounds in two weeks and my strength is on a progession upward…every single workout!
your opinion is crap in my experience…

[quote]PtrDR wrote:
Huh???..Ive put on about 7 pounds in two weeks and my strength is on a progession upward…every single workout!
your opinion is crap in my experience…[/quote]

Just remember…

PCT!!

If you don’t, then you’ll most likely get the DG (Delayed Gyno)

so going illegal or is it illegal

[quote]Split wrote:
so going illegal or is it illegal[/quote]

If you buy a supplement from a legit supplier that is willing to ship it to you, what are you worried about? If by some million to one chance the authorities came to you about it all you have done is purchased what you thought was a legal supplement. What are you stressing over? You should be more concerned about getting the Nolva for PCT than the superdrol.