Goodbye Facebook

[quote]Mettahl wrote:
Phone calls? People still do that? I thought they got rid of that technology :o[/quote]

No, the odd thing is kids text each other. I find that weird.

If you told me 30 years ago that we’d all have our own portable phones but then people would spend a lot of time sending little telegrams on the screen I’d think that was stupid.

[quote]Nards wrote:

[quote]Mettahl wrote:
Phone calls? People still do that? I thought they got rid of that technology :o[/quote]

No, the odd thing is kids text each other. I find that weird.

If you told me 30 years ago that we’d all have our own portable phones but then people would spend a lot of time sending little telegrams on the screen I’d think that was stupid.[/quote]

If you told me five years ago it’d still be around I would have laughed at you.

Now the only people who call me are my parents. No one even checks voicemail. Too much work.

[quote]SickAbs wrote:

[quote]mokaloka99 wrote:
^^^^^ THIS

SICKABS - I highly doubt you have EVER made a real life contact from facebook. Delete facebook if you are man enough to meet women in real life. Internet dating is a joke and for the cowardly who cant approach people. Probably like yourself.
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAH! If you only realized how much more pussy ive gotten in my life compared to you, you’d feel even worse than you do now. YOU probably cant get women online or in real life and thats why you contributed to this crybaby thread. Start being less ugly, that’ll help. Real men use different avenues to meet women. My facebook gets hit up by chicks in my area, across the country and around the fuckin world. I go out, and I find chicks through my facebook.

Dont be mad at everyone else for your short-comings.

Fail thread is a fail.[/quote]

Yea really - say whatever else you want about this kid, but he definitely pulls a ton of ass.

I looked for some pics but you don’t have any. Maybe you should post a photo so we can all see what a real pussy-machine looks like.

Thanks in advance.

FB sucks.

I’d get drunk and post a bunch of hilarious shit and everyone would delete it except Fighting Irish. They’d then send me messages saying, “That was hilarious, but I’m friends with my mom and/or kids on FB”…and I’d be like…“Oh”…

Then I had She Say change my password so I couldn’t go on all drunk and when I went on sober it was like waking up with the 10 from the night before who is now a 4.

I finally cancelled my account again (just 60 minutes ago) for good this time when I wrote telling bitches God hates them wearing their hair in braids, nice clothing and jewelry according to 1 Timothy…15 people defriended me after saying they thought I was a Christian, 3 offered to pray for me and 2 offered to explain that God really doesn’t hate braids on women.

I’m with Iron Dwarf. Fucking call me or email me. And as for Gayface making it easier to email…don’t you have an address book in your email account? Anyway…I’m with Iron Dwarf hoping to get in the hot tub with Iron Dwarfette.

[quote]sen say wrote:
I finally cancelled my account again (just 60 minutes ago) for good this time when I wrote telling bitches God hates them wearing their hair in braids, nice clothing and jewelry according to 1 Timothy…15 people defriended me after saying they thought I was a Christian, 3 offered to pray for me and 2 offered to explain that God really doesn’t hate braids on women.
[/quote]

LOL! Looks like I missed out on some comedy.

[quote]mokaloka99 wrote:
^^^^^ THIS

SICKABS - I highly doubt you have EVER made a real life contact from facebook. Delete facebook if you are man enough to meet women in real life. Internet dating is a joke and for the cowardly who cant approach people. Probably like yourself.
[/quote]

Um, no.

You sound like an ignorant little turd.

[quote]sen say wrote:
FB sucks.

I’d get drunk and post a bunch of hilarious shit and everyone would delete it except Fighting Irish. They’d then send me messages saying, “That was hilarious, but I’m friends with my mom and/or kids on FB”…and I’d be like…“Oh”…

Then I had She Say change my password so I couldn’t go on all drunk and when I went on sober it was like waking up with the 10 from the night before who is now a 4.

I’m with Iron Dwarf. Fucking call me or email me. And as for Gayface making it easier to email…don’t you have an address book in your email account? Anyway…I’m with Iron Dwarf hoping to get in the hot tub with Iron Dwarfette.[/quote]

You are hilarious. Back to your deadlifts mister.

When they say keep in touch with friends they mean old friends, not random people. Keep in touch with high school friends, college friends etc.

[quote]sen say wrote:
FB sucks.

[/quote]

Personally, I think you should reinstate the account and have your page be nothing but endless videos of you deadlifting. ; )

[quote]RSGZ wrote:

[quote]sen say wrote:
[/quote]

LOL! Looks like I missed out on some comedy.[/quote]

Me too!!

[quote]sen say wrote:
FB sucks.

I’m with Iron Dwarf. Fucking call me or email me. And as for Gayface making it easier to email…don’t you have an address book in your email account? Anyway…I’m with Iron Dwarf hoping to get in the hot tub with Iron Dwarfette.[/quote]

Man, if you do sign up again, friend me.

My facebook friends are so damn phony it makes me sick. It’s amazing how some prescription drug zombie sluts and raving lunatic wife beating assholes suddenly “Like” “Jesus is my light and Salvation” when they get on facebook and aren’t pissing themselves or running someone over in a minivan, or fucking one of their neighbors in real life.

It would be nice to see someone put up how they actually feel.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]sen say wrote:
FB sucks.

Man, if you do sign up again, friend me.

My facebook friends are so damn phony it makes me sick. It’s amazing how some prescription drug zombie sluts and raving lunatic wife beating assholes suddenly “Like” “Jesus is my light and Salvation” when they get on facebook and aren’t pissing themselves or running someone over in a minivan, or fucking one of their neighbors in real life.

It would be nice to see someone put up how they actually feel.
[/quote]

I’m putting this in my status.

I created a MySpace page for the band I started a few years ago. Still up but I don’t maintain it because I don’t play in it full time anymore.

Once it went up with my name on it as guitarist, people started coming out of the woodwork that I hadn’t seen in 20 years. If I wanted to keep in touch with them I would have. These are people who ignored me, snubbed me, or otherwise dissed and dismissed me in their highschool cliques-- all of sudden I’m their long lost buddy.

Fuck off!

I never bothered with Facebook. I’ve found everybody I want to find. I met much more interesting people after highschool when I left my little home town and started traveling the country.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
I created a MySpace page for the band I started a few years ago. Still up but I don’t maintain it because I don’t play in it full time anymore.

Once it went up with my name on it as guitarist, people started coming out of the woodwork that I hadn’t seen in 20 years. If I wanted to keep in touch with them I would have. These are people who ignored me, snubbed me, or otherwise dissed and dismissed me in their highschool cliques-- all of sudden I’m their long lost buddy.

Fuck off!

I never bothered with Facebook. I’ve found everybody I want to find. I met much more interesting people after highschool when I left my little home town and started traveling the country.

[/quote]

Then we had sex and omelettes

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

[quote]SteelyD wrote:

Fuck off!

[/quote]

Then we had sex and omelettes[/quote]

That’s a perq!

I like Facebook. Fuck the haters.