Good way to get revenge on a cheating love interest

Sabrina-
Very well put, I could not have said it
better myself. Rockclimber the 9/11 comparison to your situation… What are you smoking?

when a girl cheats on me I usually pretend I don’t know, then
just ‘upper deck’ her and steal her tv/dvd remote controls

This post is fun, I don’t have to watch springer tonight!

“when a girl cheats on me I usually pretend I don’t know, then
just ‘upper deck’ her and steal her tv/dvd remote controls”

That made my day.

doogie, your a dirty dog!

jaystyles

“I’ll bet when you kissed her you got some of his spooge in your mouth.”

quote of the freaken year!

The upper decker should be your first priority, btw make sure you pound a nice 100 gram whey shake and a fist of fish oil caps before you do it. Second, don’t be mad. As it’s been pointed out she said “friend with benefits” = she still sucks and fucks him. You have 2 choices imo.

1. Keep her on the back burner till you get to rip it (this should take no longer than a week to a week and 1/2). Then blow her off, most likely she’ll still want to blow you off.

2. Hotel, motel, Holiday Inn, if that bitch keeps actin up then you fuck her friend.

#1 No actually I didnt get it when I kissed her because, she hasnt been with the guy in like 6 months.

#2 Sabrina, you’re the idiot because you obviously cannot state a clear case without resorting to name calling.

#3 What the hell is the upper decker?

Shes the one blowing the other guy, and its the guy who`s going to get smashed.

???

Girl is untrustworthy and you wanna smash the guy. I doubt the babe is the virtuous person here.

Advice: Dump tha broad. Or dont come back crying here when shell keep on disrespecting you as before and well all say We told you`.

Oh, well, it`s your life and your call after all.

Rockhead, you have one or two realistic useful comments in here… and those are the ones you resist the most.

Just do whatever lame and immature thing you are going to do and spare us the request for advice altogether.

Jerry: Okay…we’ve heard rockclimberjoe’s story, NOW WHO WANTS TO MEET THE GIRLFRIEND?

Jerry: So Jessica, tell us, is it true you blew your ex on the way to the grocery store, despite telling Rockclimberjoe, who you met over the internet seven months ago that you love him?

Jessica: Well, it’s true, but I just did it to pay him back for fixing the screen door on my trailor.

Jessica: (to audience) Oh whatever, like you all even know me and are all judging me and sbleept!

Jerry: Okay Jessica, well we have a surprise for you! Guess who is back stage?

Jessica: Oh no!

Jerry: Yep, we have the ex boyfriend with benefits! What do you say audience, do you want to meet the ex with benefits?

The Ex with benefits: What the hell is this sbleept! You on TV telling everyone you’re blowing me? My momma watches this show! My girlfriend watches this show! You know you’re lying just to get us back together! You need to get your broke ass a J-O-B!

Rockclimberjoe: Fbleepk you man! Don’t talk to her like that! I will use my fists to bash in your skull!

Jerry: Now settle down guys, cause we have something that may shock the two of you. Now Jessica, you have something that you wanted to tell your Ex with benefits and Rockclimberjoe, don’t you?

Jessica: I do. You know those times in the morning when my voice would be a little deep? And how I would sometimes wear your shoes cause they fit me so good? Well, about six years ago I had an operation…and well…I used to be a man!

JessicaBut I love you both!

That’s some funny shit.

take her out to the country, an isolated
spot… far from home, bring a picnic…
blanket… when all set up on the ground
then say you “forgot something in the
car” and drive like hell!!!..

barton

Yo Anderson,Bravo, that was very creative I score it a 10 Haha

Zeb,
Someone as in touch with the Lord as you are should not lie. Check out one of your many posts in one of the GAY MARRIGE headings. Plent’o’religion there.

And by the way, fuck your chins, too.

Ahhh, the upper decker.

upper decker- removing the top of the toilet (lid of the water closet) and dropping as disguting a shit as one can possibly muster in there, then putting the lid back on so the unsuspecting owner has to sit and wonder for weeks/better yet month what that horrible smell is and why it won’t go away no matter how much porporri they use. btw piss in there too, nothing like the smell of rotten stale urine. And the best part is they probably won’t know about it until the water in the bowl starts turning a nice cloudy brown. HAVE FUN BUDDY :slight_smile:

P.S. If that contribution doesn’t get me a free prize from the biotest store then I give up.

Doogie - Good point. As one of my college buddies said:

One man’s spunk is another man’s treasure.

Hey Big Steve can I use your bathroom pal?

Wideguy- That was fuckin nasty! You would really do that? Strange. I think you need a role model.

IL Cazzo=Italian for no relavance to the topic. It seems like ZEB made you feel a fool, so you have to stalk him? You should be ashamed.

Rockclimber doofus, you go on a trip to meet a chick from online to go grocery shopping? You should bash your own skull with a rock, you moron. She doesn’t tell you that she sucks her Friend with benefits off but you’ll believe that she hasn’t been with him in six months? If she brought him up, it’s been less than six months. I just have one question, how does it feel having another man’s babies swimming in your mouth, you snowballing aids courier. Oh, and if you think the responses are rude, then maybe you shouldn’t be rude to people who give honest answers to such a idiotic question. Do what’s right my ass. You want to do what’s right, run for a public office for change, have a bake sale, get off crack. Really, some people have the IQ of dirt.