Good Video for Depression

[quote]kaisermetal wrote:
I NOW PROCLAIM THAT THIS THREAD SHALL BE RENAMED TO HELLOWEEN IS THE SOLUTION TO DEPRESSION!!!

YOU HAVE MY SWORD![/quote]

yes that was precisely my plan, but then others started posting terrible music.

victim of fate, probably my favorite song by them.

Gamma Ray, its still relevant because of Kai Hansen , he founded Helloween
and this is a really heavy version.

[quote]Arthritisboy wrote:

I NOW PROCLAIM THAT THIS THREAD SHALL BE RENAMED TO HELLOWEEN IS THE SOLUTION TO DEPRESSION!!!

[/quote]

You better not be talkin’ about the video I posted fella.

[quote]Mattlebee wrote:

heres a link to a song that allways puts a smile on my face, and makes me forget the haters. [/quote]

For smile on your face Helloween, surely Dr Stein is the way to go.

“His assistant’s hips were nice, so he cloned her once or twice…”[/quote]
another good vid, now his hips are aching… he must have been up to something with that assistant eh? i never iknew about that lyric lol thanks for that
[/quote]

Rise and fall is the best one for WTF? lyrics. e.g.

“The King of Los Angeles bought himself a teddy bear, and the Queen became shameless - she did it with a ???”

Never could work out what the ??? was. Chair, church? It’s probably on the web somewhere these days.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:

[/quote]

You better not be talkin’ about the video I posted fella.[/quote]

oh no, , not you lol

[quote]Mattlebee wrote:

[quote]Mattlebee wrote:

heres a link to a song that allways puts a smile on my face, and makes me forget the haters. [/quote]

For smile on your face Helloween, surely Dr Stein is the way to go.

“His assistant’s hips were nice, so he cloned her once or twice…”[/quote]
another good vid, now his hips are aching… he must have been up to something with that assistant eh? i never iknew about that lyric lol thanks for that
[/quote]

Rise and fall is the best one for WTF? lyrics. e.g.

“The King of Los Angeles bought himself a teddy bear, and the Queen became shameless - she did it with a ???”

Never could work out what the ??? was. Chair, church? It’s probably on the web somewhere these days.[/quote]

beets me man, i have no idea what alot of the tunes they write are really about. some of them are more obvious than others you could say.

I just wanted to say that on T-Nation, no matter what the thread is…if it’s about music at all, it just turns into heavy metal or thrash metal talk.

I mean a thread could be How Can I Help My Newborn Get To Sleep? and the second post would be a heavy metal video from youtube.

[quote]Nards wrote:
I just wanted to say that on T-Nation, no matter what the thread is…if it’s about music at all, it just turns into heavy metal or thrash metal talk.

I mean a thread could be How Can I Help My Newborn Get To Sleep? and the second post would be a heavy metal video from youtube.[/quote]

i guess you have a point, oh well. im new too posting on here even though ive been coming to this site for 3 years now. i suppose i could have found something that provided great insight in depressive disorders,
but there are so many billy baddasses on this site that who to know what to post.
anyhow i was just testing the waters.

I wasn’t complaining, just pointing out the way music threads always go here. No worries!