Good TRT Doctors in CT

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

[quote]Virgil Hilts wrote:
Just you, tubby,[/quote]

Awwwww…does it still have its wittle feewings hurt that I embawwassed it for not knowing how to use the intewnet over 2 months ago? How pwecious…

[/quote]

Reading this gave me douche chills.

Thanks for taking down that picture of you and your spare tire.

My performance pic is still up actually…have you failed at using the internet again?

You know the funny thing is I could clean up my diet, add in some cardio, and drop some body fat in 4-6 weeks…but you’re going to have to deal with being a dumbass for the rest of your life…enjoy it

Virgil - I am sorry, but I personally feel you have completely crossed the line, and I have sent a message to the moderators to delete your post or this entire thread.

Personal attacks of any kind are uncalled for (from anyone), but to use the information people are posting here when they are looking for help is a low blow - and will potentially scare off other people from posting or asking for help. Why would anyone want to tell people their personal problems/symptoms/struggles when there is a chance someone else is going to belittle them for it.

200 mg/wk is a almost a cycle IMO. The most I’ve ever been prescribed was from an HRT lab in another state from me. They prescribed 150mg/wk. I have used 50 mg a week and have over 650ng/dl Total T a week after my shot.

If you really want this much “gear” the easiest way is to pay out of pocket at an HRT clinic. I know some (all?) require you be over 30/35.

Edited to add: if you’ve found a doc that will prescribe you, what was it, 140 mg weekly? You’ve pretty much hit the jackpot if you’re looking for anabolic effect. You could easily turn the prescriptions he’s given you into a cycle legally. My original endo prescribed me 200mg every 2 weeks…fail…

Also, the thread starter is correct in stating 1500 ng/dl as the upper limit for Quest labs:

http://www.nicholsinstitute.com/TestDetail.aspx?TestID=133

Haha…My doc originally prescribed 200mg/every 2 weeks then called me and said to do 400mg/EOW when my test came back at 295 2 weeks after my last shot.
Now he shakes his head and says “what are you going to teach me this time?”

Maybe I should send his name to Ironman.

Please tell me that you are not doing 400EOW? that is just insane.

Nope!
Did one 400mg shot right about the same time I found this site, made my feet swell until they looked like Barney Rubble feet, missed most of 2 weeks from work, no fun PERIOD!!

Doing quite nicely with 40mg M/W/F. Last draw had my test at 799. I just need a doc with a clue for some AI/HCG now.