Good TRT Doctors in CT

I am currently on T-therapy and taking cypionate. My doctor is not willing to go more than 140 mg per week. My total T-level on the last day (before my next shot) is 665 ng/dL. I want to go upto 200 mg/week (max). Please help me finding a doctor who is open with dosage.

You should inject more than once per week. T levels after 7 days is not a good way to go, test 1/2 way between injections. Then you reading may be good. If you do don’t feel well, could be elevated E2 or a co-morbidity like low thyroid levels etc. In many cases, more T is not a route to feeling better. If one is not doing other things right, more T could make you feel worse.

There really is not enough info here to help you.

This is all in the ‘protocol for injections’ sticky.

See the finding a doc sticky. Asking for high doses of T is a good way to be shown to the door.

If you need more than 100mg of T-Cyp a week then there is a strong chance that you have an imbalance with one of your other systems that is holding back your T levels (like Cortisol, Thyroid, ferritin, Vitamin D3, etc.) If you test those (per the blood test sticky) and find and fix those issues, you may find your T jumping up to higher levels with less T shot not more.

If you’re not far from Stamford or live in Stamford, I strongly suggest you see Natan Bar Chama of Mount Sinai Hospital (Natan Bar-Chama - | Mount Sinai - New York), or Dr. Harris Nagler, both urologists with fellowships in ANDROLOGY and large clientele (actually, majority of clientele) with hypogonadism and infertility.

Or if you’re ever in Long Island, you can see my guy, Dr. Mellinger.

(Not sure if Nagler is practicing anymore as he is now CEO of Beth Israel Hospital).

PS: What’s wrong with being at 665 ng/dl? Do you think life will change at 800 to 1000? (Asking in all seriousness.)

Higher dose for a greater anabolic effect. Ofcourse I can’t say this to a doctor because then he won’t prescribe it. I just wanted to know if there are any guys taking high doses (legally prescribed by a doctor). I want to find that doctor. I am not looking for more than 200 mg/week. Thank you.

By the way, my current prescription provides me 12 bottles of 1 ml each. This is for 3 months. If I want, I can increase my dose without telling the doctor. I currently increased my dose from 140 mg (legally prescribed) to 160 mg per week and wow what a great energetic effect!

Yes you will feel transient benefits [never sustainable], but a good chance that things will go wrong.

I smell a train wreck coming.

If you don’t want to listen, go somewhere else. We do not source gear or rogue doctors here.

I wish you the best. It is hard to imagine your system not rebeling at some point in the near future due to the stress of your test being so far above your genetic optimal point.

what happens when you place a formula one engine into a regular car? how do the brakes, tires, radiator, battery, alternator, exhaust system, etc. all fair when that engine is running at max power? how long till something fails, falls apart, or blows up since the other car parts were never designed for that much power?

Top Normal testosterone range is upto 1500 ng/dL based on Quest. KSman, you are not a doctor. So, keep your shitty advice to yourself. There are plenty of people taking 200 mg per week without side effects. Well, I just came to know who can help me with this.

gotta love people…
1)coming into a new forum
2)asking for advice
3)blasting and swearing at people for giving them advice that they don’t want to hear

This is an HRT forum section… dedicated to helping people get back to their normal levels and help them with their health problems. Not to help people cycle or abuse steroids. There are plenty of other sites for that.

Good luck.

As a side note - please keep in mind that there will still probably be some people here or on other sites in a couple of years, months, or days? when your system crashes completely and you need some actual HRT help.

ironman, there are plenty here who found that 200mg/week created a lot of problems, and they came here for help.

We have a great deal of practical knowledge here that very few docs understand. You can leave now.

800 to 1200 is the upper normal limit for most labs. I’ve never seen 1500 and I’ve had hypogonadism for 8 yrs. If you’ve seen it, then that’s fine.

However, I don’t know it would take 200 mg per week to reach a high normal level. I maintain 700 to 1000 on 10 grams of Androgel per week, and that provides 70 mg of testosterone per week.

Googling sites on internet doesn’t qualify you more than a doctor. Who are you to tell me to leave. Read the original post bonehead. I didn’t come here for advice on TRT. All I wanted was names of doctors. And I did find one in Michigan. Looks like a couple of you have suffered a system crash or just at the verge of crashing. That’s why you seem so heated up. Lab ranges differ from lab to lab. The Quest that I go to has top normal of 1500!

ironman007, Are you familar with the tv show “Seinfeld”. Theres an episode with “The Soup Nazi”, where you go to his deli and if you don’t order the soup the way he wants you to he kicks you out. " No soup for you!" Think of this forum as that deli and KS man as The testosterone Nazi. If you don’t follow the protocol_ “No advise for you”.

No matter how many medical publications he has read, he is still a layman. Did you hear me? A LAYMAN!! Forget understanding the protocols. He is not even qualified to interpret lab results. If he wants to keep posting on T-Nation for his amusement and for the amusement of others, that is fine. His advice cannot be taken as medical advice. PERIOD.

[quote]Virgil Hilts wrote:
ironman007, Are you familar with the tv show “Seinfeld”. Theres an episode with “The Soup Nazi”, where you go to his deli and if you don’t order the soup the way he wants you to he kicks you out. " No soup for you!" Think of this forum as that deli and KS man as The testosterone Nazi. If you don’t follow the protocol_ “No advise for you”.[/quote]

Yet another top notch, quality post from Virgin Hills…

Let me ask you a question cowboy: if you have such disdain for the members of this site, why the hell do you post here so often?

[quote]VTBalla34 wrote:

ironman007, Are you familar with the tv show “Seinfeld”. Theres an episode with “The Soup Nazi”, where you go to his deli and if you don’t order the soup the way he wants you to he kicks you out. " No soup for you!" Think of this forum as that deli and KS man as The testosterone Nazi. If you don’t follow the protocol_ “No advise for you”.[/quote]

Yet another top notch, quality post from Virgin Hills…

Let me ask you a question cowboy: if you have such disdain for the members of this site, why the hell do you post here so often?[/quote]

No disdain here,“cowboy”. I f you ever saw the episode you’d know that the Soup Nazi made the best soup in the city, you just had to know how to order.
P.S. You’re fat.

No disdain here,“cowboy”. I f you ever saw the episode you’d know that the Soup Nazi made the best soup in the city, you just had to know how to order.
P.S. You’re fat.[/quote]

lol…very mature for a 55 year old man…I’m sure you conduct yourself properly in real life and avoid getting a smackdown, but the internet makes you a big man…

Just for the record, can you please list which members you have a problem with?

Just you, tubby,

Just you, tubby,[/quote]

Awwwww…does it still have its wittle feewings hurt that I embawwassed it for not knowing how to use the intewnet over 2 months ago? How pwecious…

For the record, this is the genius that I am dealing with…

[quote]
Virgil Hilts wrote (07-03-2010, 03:19 PM):
KSman, I appreciate all the info I’ve gotten from this forum but I’m not computer savy (sic) enough to follow that sticky on how to find a doctor. Or maybe it’s Brain fog from low T. Seriously I would appreciate it if anyone knows a doctor in my area. [/quote]

So hey slugger, why do you feel so threatened by those that are much more intelligent than you? Do you have such little self-control over your inferiority complex that you have to lash out at anyone you are threatened by? Do you have to go “tattle telling” on the “big bad meanie” that “hurt your feewings” on an internet board? 90% of your posts on this site have been you tattle telling that a poster is a big meaniehead…

You have the emotional and intellectual capacity of a child