Good Troll vs Bad Troll

Now you are talking again about trolling, another hint that you was only trolling in the infamous vibe thread, here you are trying to claw back some credibility.

What is interesting about the vibrator thread is that after many posts exclaiming your honesty, as soon as someone else mentioned that your thread might be some kind of weird social psycho analysis, you saw that as a way out and suddenly jumped on that band wagon and revealed to all that it was just a big joke after all and you was only testing people morals.

Now you are posting crap that just reminds people of your previous sick thread, move on and forget about it, I know I would like to.

A good troll never talks about trolling.

i haven’t seen the vibrator thread… anyone care to give me a quick summary?

Now I have a question, When I put in stupid jokes that make me laugh does that count as being a troll, or is it just a stupid joke?

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
you are a dumbass dickface headhunter. Did you run out of ideas for a trolljob… I don’t know. Suddenly nobody knows if you are a total perv…nobody knows. I think you should be careful as to what you reveal. If I found a bit otherwise, I’d like to shoot you in the head. [/quote]

He said subtle, goshdarnit.

HH you’re my favorite troll!

[quote]Scrotus wrote:
Now I have a question, When I put in stupid jokes that make me laugh does that count as being a troll, or is it just a stupid joke?[/quote]

As far as I am concerned, a troll is someone who posts things just to start an argument, or antagonise people.

There is a fine line between playing devil’s advocate to promote discussion and trolling.

Trolling is being an asshole just for the sake of it and trying to wind people up, I chip in with loads of jokes and piss taks, I do not consider any of it trolling just good fun

[quote]DSmolken wrote:
A good troll never talks about trolling.[/quote]

The first rule of fight club is…

Yeah lame, but it’s the first thing that came into my head, kurwa.

Death to all trolls!

[quote]rsg wrote:
DSmolken wrote:
A good troll never talks about trolling.

The first rule of fight club is…

Yeah lame, but it’s the first thing that came into my head, kurwa.[/quote]

Polish?

[quote]HotCarl28 wrote:
i haven’t seen the vibrator thread… anyone care to give me a quick summary?[/quote]

Absolutely not.

mike

[quote]Travacolypse wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Travacolypse wrote:
Invest in vibrators, pedo.

See, this is bad trolling — no wit, no subtlety. If you’re going to troll, you have to try a lot harder than this.

Read anything by Pookie, except he lapses into bad trolldom more than do I.

Invest in vibrators, pedo.[/quote]

If you’re going to imitate a steer (not a bull) happily chewing its cud, then I can’t help you.

Try Piracetam.

[quote]Molotov_Coktease wrote:
you are a dumbass dickface headhunter. Did you run out of ideas for a trolljob… I don’t know. Suddenly nobody knows if you are a total perv…nobody knows. I think you should be careful as to what you reveal. If I found a bit otherwise, I’d like to shoot you in the head. [/quote]

LOL! Great post, as always!!

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
Now you are talking again about trolling, another hint that you was only trolling in the infamous vibe thread, here you are trying to claw back some credibility.

What is interesting about the vibrator thread is that after many posts exclaiming your honesty, as soon as someone else mentioned that your thread might be some kind of weird social psycho analysis, you saw that as a way out and suddenly jumped on that band wagon and revealed to all that it was just a big joke after all and you was only testing people morals.

Now you are posting crap that just reminds people of your previous sick thread, move on and forget about it, I know I would like to.
[/quote]

Nah…Zap found me out. And you should know me well enough by now to know that I care bullocks for ‘credibility’.

[quote]Jerkwad wrote:
Molotov_Coktease wrote:
you are a dumbass dickface headhunter. Did you run out of ideas for a trolljob… I don’t know. Suddenly nobody knows if you are a total perv…nobody knows. I think you should be careful as to what you reveal. If I found a bit otherwise, I’d like to shoot you in the head.

He said subtle, goshdarnit.[/quote]

Lol…subtle as a brick.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
LOL! Great post, as always!!
[/quote]

Glad you appreciate my styling. I’m not that sure you’d still think so before the mods edited it. You’re a glutton for punishment HH.

A troll is a troll is a troll…