What are the qualities of a good troll? A bad troll? I see many people attempt to troll and it would be a good idea to describe good trolling practices, so that the quality of T-Nation won't deteriorate.
(1) A good troll causes readers to think, or to laugh.
(2) A bad troll makes people mad for no reason.
(3) A good troll makes people mad for a good reason, usually by challenging their cherished beliefs.
(4) A bad troll never works out.
(5) A bad troll uses personal insults instead of wit.
(6) A good troll is very subtle, so that people are not quite sure if the thread/post is genuine or trolling.
(7) A REALLY good troll understands and 'works with' the mods.
(8) A good troll loves T-Nation and trolls only there, out of loyalty to it.
I like to think of myself as a somewhat good troll, with a rare lapse into bad trolldom (hey, it happens). So, what do you all think? Add to the list.