Good Training Books?

[quote]bulkNcut wrote:
I just want to know as much as I possibly can about weight training and conditioning as someday I may wish to make it more than just a hobby. It’s also just fun to learn about this stuff.[/quote]
Muscle, Smoke, and Mirrors by Randy Roach. Volumes 1 and 2. Talks about so much more than how to train (doesn’t really talk about that at all, actually) and gets into the origins of bodybuilding (including it’s early ties to Olympic lifting), fitness nutrition, and Physical Culture. It’s basically a thoroughly researched, documented encyclopedia of bodybuilding, that talks about the “who’s who” of the last hundred years or so.

This kind of thread pops up pretty often, but less often than “What’s Your Favorite Lifting Music” threads. Fortunately, this one is a bit more productive. :wink:

Here’s one of the recent “Best Book” threads, where I linked to three earlier versions. Not trying to be a dick, there were already some good suggestions in those that might or might not get mentioned here again.
http://tnation.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/music_movies_girls_life/best_books_2