Good Tasting Whey?

anyone know of a good tasting whey protien(other than ON)

The Biotest whey is pretty good… the flavor is kind of a neutral/vanilla which mixes pretty easily with a bunch of stuff.

whats wrong with ON?

Labrada-v60 isnt bad. Not great in water, decent in milk.

I’ve heard met-rx’s isnt bad, but I dont remember which of the ones it was I tried (my friends/I make shakes when we’re at each others place).

I don’t think ON whey tastes very good at all.

Metabolic Drive=best i’ve ever had

I don’t care about taste, only results. My powder could taste like bird droppings but if I GROW, I’ll learn to love bird droppings.

That being said, Biotest has some great taste but I tend to get fat on it. Even the low carb.

[quote]Arms Afire wrote:
I don’t care about taste, only results. My powder could taste like bird droppings but if I GROW, I’ll learn to love bird droppings.

That being said, Biotest has some great taste but I tend to get fat on it. Even the low carb.[/quote]

You get fat on Metabolic Drive? If so, you use too much. You must go through a bottle a day or something.

[quote]PharmD Pete wrote:
Metabolic Drive=best i’ve ever had[/quote]

Agreed.

[quote]ChrisKing wrote:

You get fat on Metabolic Drive? If so, you use too much. You must go through a bottle a day or something.[/quote]

Yes, I get fat on Metabolic Drive. I don’t get fat on egg protein or milk/egg. Don’t know why. I go through a jug every 10 days out of season.

[quote]Arms Afire wrote:
ChrisKing wrote:

You get fat on Metabolic Drive? If so, you use too much. You must go through a bottle a day or something.

Yes, I get fat on Metabolic Drive. I don’t get fat on egg protein or milk/egg. Don’t know why. I go through a jug every 10 days out of season.[/quote]

LOL thats some funny shit. The protein it self aint making you fat. Now if you use a significant amount more and up your intake sure but not the product itself.

Phill

Metabolic Drive is the BEST…but ON is a great alternative.

[quote]Arms Afire wrote:

That being said, Biotest has some great taste but I tend to get fat on it. Even the low carb.[/quote]

I find this hard to believe…do you workout?

precision engineered whey…any flavor but strawberry

ON Banana Cream is the best I have tasted. It tastes similar to Banana Laffy Taffy.