Good-tasting Proteins

Great I ordered 5 lbs of mint choc Gold standard YESTERDAY! Seriously how bad is it…

I don’t know why everyone likes Metabolic Drive so much. Maybe it’s because you like Biotest so much? The only great thing about it is how easily it mixes in 16 oz. of water…the taste is average. Drinking protein for 8 years will definitely skew your opinion of what “good” really means. Food is so much better, but proteins give you the nutritional bang for the buck

Bio-x rocky road is amazing, guarantee youll try nothing better tasting

Allmax Isoflex is amazing.

But I really like ON protein too, so my tastes may be skewed.

the only Protein I dislike is Cytosport Muscle Milk. It has a weird Chemical taste to it.

ON Cookies and Cream is da bomb baby

Dymatize Nutrition Chocolate-mint flavored whey is fucking dandy. Strawberry also.
I have yet to find a good tasting casein, however, I have not tried DN slow digesting powder yet. I’ll let you know when ill try it how it tastes.

I still can’t justify MD’s price. ON’s 100% casein is my new fav.

ON’s Gold standard chocolate something was my favorite.

Right now I have some MD Milk Chocolate that I hate worse then anything, I’m trying to give it away right now…

I’ve tried mixing it with milk and water. No dice!

At the risk of stating the obvious … beef, chicken, fish, eggs, beans…

[quote]Loose Tool wrote:
At the risk of stating the obvious … beef, chicken, fish, eggs, beans…[/quote]

And eggs. Lots and lots of eggs.

[quote]G87 wrote:
Loose Tool wrote:

And eggs. Lots and lots of eggs.[/quote]

And beef. Lots and lots of beef.

Bio-X chocolate and vanilla taste great with mil and water…only available in Canada though i think

[quote]elusive wrote:
G87 wrote:
Loose Tool wrote:

And beef. Lots and lots of beef.[/quote]

don’t forget the chicken. Fish is good too.

anything with egg protein in it will taste better, doubly so with whole egg protein.

Team Skip by true protein is a really good one, i think its micellar caesin, egg white and a whey isolate of some sort. tastes really good with thier premium flavors.

any bulk site that lets you geneate a mix will do well with 30-40% egg protein and then what ever else, even a good concentrate whey works well.

ON extreme milk chocolate is the best powder i have ever tasted. Too cheap for Biotest

But all the girls at my work who make fun of me for drinking protein shakes and they tell me how horrible the flavors are LOVE the extreme milk chocolate.

[quote]E99_Curt wrote:
elusive wrote:
G87 wrote:
Loose Tool wrote:

And beef. Lots and lots of beef.

don’t forget the chicken. Fish is good too.

edit: i would be interested in a response to aggro’s post as well.

[/quote]

Let’s not forget about the beans, yes?

PB-Crawl, I actually find dry egg protein to taste gross, lol!

I like all of Dymatize’s flavors.

They make an Orange Dreamsicle…works best with milk of course.Yummers!

I love chocolate Surge, makes me look forward to every workout. I am thinking of trying some original flavor, should I?

As for whey, I think ON gold standard chocolate tastes good in milk, but like shit in water. When I ran out I bought a 3lb tub of some whey isolate protein at costco. It is good quality for the price, can’t remember the name. Tastes good in milk and mixes very well, even stirred.

I have only ever used ON casein protein for slow digesting, it does not taste good. I will order some Metabolic Drive to try it, but it costs a lot so I doubt I will continue ordering it, it is easier to mix my own whey and casein for cheaper and add oils and nuts into the shake for taste.