T Nation

Good Supplements Other Than Biotest?

Biotest supplements are the best, they are all top quality and all work great. That being said- what other companies do you guys trust to put out a quality product? Any other supplement lines you are currently trying that you are loving right now?? I like to switch it up.

Anyone ever try Primordial or the Palumbo lineup?
Currently my pre, during and post looks like - Caffeine free Expand, Surge during, then Torrent post (ran out of Surge-post)… Either the expand or torrent (or combo)is working pretty well I usually don’t get good results off creatine but the double dose seems to be doing the job.

Running Matrix protein currently. This was just to shake things up. Usually run mostly Biotest…

I really like AST Sports Science supplements as well as some of Cellucor’s.

In the past I’ve liked the quality of Beverly Nutrition (have only tried their UMP Powder), and have made use of Species’ fat burners as well as VPX’s Meltdown (can’t use HOT-ROX in certain Natty Orgs).

S

I switch up my protein powders between Biotest Metabolic Drive and Trueprotein, never get sick of any flavours this way.

I like USP labs supplement line. They have always worked well for me when I use them.

Feels a bit evil putting this on a Biotest-paid forum

LEF and Cognitive Nutrition, I like.

I used to use Lean Body for protein as I am lactose intolerant but the MAG-10 seems to have eliminated this issue completely. For supplements, I usually stuck to protein and stimulants with the on and off use of creatine.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I used to use Lean Body for protein as I am lactose intolerant but the MAG-10 seems to have eliminated this issue completely. For supplements, I usually stuck to protein and stimulants with the on and off use of creatine.[/quote]

What are your favourite stimulants?

Thanks guys. Good comments. I wouldn’t feel guilty writing about other products. That’s what this site was originally built on. These guys know you got to shake it up or you get burnt out on a single product or product line.
I was surprised at the Professors MAG-10 comment, prof - can you elaborate? I haven’t tried MAG-10.

Also - Stu, I was looking at the Species stuff fat burner, I actually left the Lipolyze and Somalyze out of my Palumbo Keto diet last year. I was losing weight so fast I never added them in… so thumbs up on those 2?? You are ripped guy- all natty?? That’s impressive. I heard some shows you have to take a lie detector, is that true?

No clen, no t3?? I would have no idea where to start with out my ‘crutches’! You must not bulk off season and stay reasonably lean all year?

thanks!

Rick

While I buy my creatine and soon FINiBARs from here, my protein powder is the 5lb bag of EAS. Can’t beat the price at my local Sam’s club.

[quote]pipes1850 wrote:

Also - Stu, I was looking at the Species stuff fat burner, I actually left the Lipolyze and Somalyze out of my Palumbo Keto diet last year. I was losing weight so fast I never added them in… so thumbs up on those 2?? You are ripped guy- all natty?? That’s impressive. I heard some shows you have to take a lie detector, is that true?

thanks!

Rick[/quote]

He is indeed, and competing in a contest this spring which he is currently prepping for:

Usp labs are amazing products also…i alternate between usp and Biotest all the time…

First Of All: Very Cool That Mods Are NOT Taking This Posting Down:

I really like Controlled Labs Products. Well specifically I am a fan of purple wraath and green magnitude (lemonade flavor which is incredible.) I like the purple wraath since unlike a lot of other preworkout drinks it doesnt have the caffeine which is simply cheaply added with cvs caffeine pills if need be. note I dont like white flood or pretty much any other NO booster since IMO they are complete bs (or close to it).

Also, a big fan on ON Whey Protein which seems to be very popular. Extreme Choc Milk is really good.

I still use Cytogainer for post workout. That stuff helped me go from 140 to 170 in about 6 months. I also take Optimum Nutrition Casein before bed. I am new to Biotest, my first SWF is on the way.