Good Supplement Stack?

I’m just returning back to training after a year off. I had c5-c6 fusion 05/18/06 & shoulder surgery (no Tears) 11/24/06. Rehab went really well finally starting to feel normal again.

I’ve been taking Glutamine, Flameout & ZMA. I Just ordered Carbolin 19, BCAA and Surge to add. Just need some advise of this is a good stack, and amounts. I’m 6 ft. 235 lb. I had been lifting for 13 years. <My routine has been boxing twice a week & shoulder and scapula exercises twice a week

[quote]nkphish wrote:
I’m just returning back to training after a year off. I had c5-c6 fusion 05/18/06 & shoulder surgery (no Tears) 11/24/06. Rehab went really well finally starting to feel normal again.

I’ve been taking Glutamine, Flameout & ZMA. I Just ordered Carbolin 19, BCAA and Surge to add. Just need some advise of this is a good stack, and amounts. I’m 6 ft. 235 lb. I had been lifting for 13 years. <My routine has been boxing twice a week & shoulder and scapula exercises twice a week[/quote]

Yes, it is a good stack. I use all of these and provided you cover the nutritional and workout side of the house they are effective. Check out my blog I recently listed my supplement schedule there. Other wise following label guidelines.

Take care,

D

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
nkphish wrote:

I’ve been taking Glutamine, Flameout & ZMA. I Just ordered Carbolin 19, BCAA and Surge to add. Just need some advise of this is a good stack, and amounts. I’m 6 ft. 235 lb. I had been lifting for 13 years. <My routine has been boxing twice a week & shoulder and scapula exercises twice a week

Yes, it is a good stack. I use all of these and provided you cover the nutritional and workout side of the house they are effective. Check out my blog I recently listed my supplement schedule there. Other wise following label guidelines.

Take care,

D[/quote]

Thanks for the advice