Good Snack Foods?

[quote]Reygekan wrote:

[quote]MAF14 wrote:

[quote]Reygekan wrote:
I didn’t start taking Whey Protein until yesterday though, when I found out my gym stocked it. It’s definitely going to be a help with getting in my standard protein needs.[/quote]

chances are if you are buying protein from your gym you are EXTREMELY over paying
[/quote]
I knew I probably would be when I bought it, it’s more of a “trial run” for me now, mostly to get in the habit and such. I will need to start ordering them online soon, so that website would be greatly appreciated.

My dorm is anal about heating devices. No hot plates, no toasters, no fucking electric blankets. I didn’t even know those existed. Nobody has ever died in a fire here, probably because the school shits itself if anything exceeds room temperature. Definitely trying to rent my own place out next year.[/quote]

Lol, my dorms had the same policy, but I had a hotplate and foreman regardless. Just be sure to use lots of fabreeze when you cook. I would actually buy steaks and seasoning from the ag store from my college and cook’em up on my foreman using lots of fabreeze. Open your window too if your a couple or floors up or nothing is outside your window and cook near it. Make sure you hide those things when your done and clean well to get rid of the evidence.

If milk storage is an issue you could always get a big bag of powdered milk. Just add water when you need it.

[quote]Fletch1986 wrote:

[quote]Reygekan wrote:

[quote]MAF14 wrote:

[quote]Reygekan wrote:
I didn’t start taking Whey Protein until yesterday though, when I found out my gym stocked it. It’s definitely going to be a help with getting in my standard protein needs.[/quote]

chances are if you are buying protein from your gym you are EXTREMELY over paying
[/quote]
I knew I probably would be when I bought it, it’s more of a “trial run” for me now, mostly to get in the habit and such. I will need to start ordering them online soon, so that website would be greatly appreciated.

My dorm is anal about heating devices. No hot plates, no toasters, no fucking electric blankets. I didn’t even know those existed. Nobody has ever died in a fire here, probably because the school shits itself if anything exceeds room temperature. Definitely trying to rent my own place out next year.[/quote]

Lol, my dorms had the same policy, but I had a hotplate and foreman regardless. Just be sure to use lots of fabreeze when you cook. I would actually buy steaks and seasoning from the ag store from my college and cook’em up on my foreman using lots of fabreeze. Open your window too if your a couple or floors up or nothing is outside your window and cook near it. Make sure you hide those things when your done and clean well to get rid of the evidence. [/quote]

I kept a hotplate hidden in my 2nd/3rd year uni. If anyone asks about the smell of hot food just tell them you were reheating something in the microwave. And be careful about lending cooking equipment to other people - chances are they will leave it lying around and (if your college is anything like mine) it will get confiscated.

You can cook eggs in the microwave