Good Site/Product for Anti-E

Hey guys,
Looking for a good anti-estrogen and a good site where to buy it. I heard IBE Nutrition had a version of Arimidex but didn’t see it on there. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

[quote]bigdev121 wrote:
Hey guys,
Looking for a good anti-estrogen and a good site where to buy it. I heard IBE Nutrition had a version of Arimidex but didn’t see it on there. Any suggestions would be appreciated.[/quote]

try Palm Beach Rejuvenation or goggle testosterone or anti aging.

SOuth Beach is more over priced than AG-Guys.

Chemone
IBE
Lion

Al of these carry what you are looking for.

go to chemoneresearch

Hey everyone I appreciate all the replies. I heard from a couple friends about IBE but what is the exact site??? I feel dumb but i can’t find the damn thing ha.

Chemoneresearch carries liquid A-Dex. It is called Anastrozole. Much more economical then capsules and just as effective.

Chemone is the best. I was ordering from lion becasue I thought Chemone didn’t ship to Canada. I placed an order with chemone last week for arimidex and I got it today. I like the dropper idea and the bottle is neat.

Will have to order from chemone tomorrow. Thanks again

Can someone give me the sites to IBE and Lion?..and ChemOne has all these warning labels on the website for each of the products…are those just for safety/legal reasons?

3c1ipse

Yeah pretty much