Good Progress or Cheater?

Hey,

My mate and I recently created a lot of controversy on a thread on facebook. . i was just wondering if i could get the views of the people on here. . the most unforgiving load of people i ever cam across. .

Long story short . . here’s some of the comments made. .

Comment by Chris at 03:36 on 19 March
What ‘stack’ are you taking??? This is actually genetically impossible. Your obviously not natural and for you to lead people on is just wrong. You cannot put on this much size in 56 days its just not possible. Like if you where like 220 and cut down to like 190-200 and looked ripped then it would make sense… but you cant put on like 20-25 pounds of pure muscle and still have like 9% bodyfat . .like it’s not how it works . . you bulk then you cut. . you just don’t get jacked and ripped at the same time. Like good for you for having the balls to juice but don’t lead on to people that you’re ligit because it’s impossible.

Comment by Josh at 03:56 on 19 March
i agree. Well done…but to say you did it naturally with diet and training is a lil much. It has taken me a couple years … and my diet is beauty… and my training is always bang on.

So for you to say you completely transformed your body… put on that much muscle… and kept you body fat in single digits the whole time … in the span of 50 days. . or from your other pics, the last 2 weeks, is a slap in the face to everyone that puts in the dedication and time it takes to do it naturally. And in Canada. . as I’m sure you’re aware. . they don’t test, even at ‘natural’ shows. Still a good job. . just obviously used a lil extra help.

Comment by Mario at 03:00 on 21 March
u use Winstrol (stanozolol) ?

Comment by Nick at 17:34 on 26 March
Sorry, but results that significant cannot naturally be accomplished in that period of time. I actually find it hilarious, you gained a massive amount of muscle WHILE cutting bodyfat, yet you’re still claiming to be a natty? lol. I’m definitely calling BS on your ‘natural’ status. Now go ahead…tell ME I don’t know what i’m talking about;)

Comment by Dave at 20:12 on 26 March
Sorry bud, it’s time to remove the needle and admit you are WRONG. I’m with Nick 100 percent, it’s because of people like you that put unrealistic expectations in other new lifters. Nick has clearly destroyed you with FACTS not opinions. You can not build muscle and burn fat. Bottom Line. The human body is only capable of so much

Shortly after ian places 5th and 2nd in his first physique comps. .

he was tested. . negative obviously

So what are your views on burning fat and building muscle simultaneously?

nice one

If you believe this is impossible without drugs, your genetics either suck ass or you have never worked very hard in the gym yourself.

I can also bet that all of the people questioning him look like they don’t even lift.

Go look up Mad Titan on this site and see if he still has his pics up.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
If you believe this is impossible without drugs,.[/quote]

Impossible? No. Likely without? No

If he were working off muscle memory it would be more likely, but still not impossible.

It’s the same wherever you go. The majority of people are negative pricks who will never achieve much themselves, so they just go and try and shit on someone else’s achievements to make themselves feel better.

Either that or they are just stupid enough to believe that that’s impossible without drugs. Being facebokk, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was the case actually.

A great deal of you peeps say all this stuff like you’re biological chemists when all you do is regurgitate what you read from others on forums. His results are probably not natural, but it is possible! Donâ??t be a hater because you havenâ??t achieved results comparable.

It’s the same wherever you go. The majority of people are negative pricks who will never achieve much themselves, so they just go and try and shit on someone else’s achievements to make themselves feel better.

Either that or they are just stupid enough to believe that that’s impossible without drugs. Being facebokk, I wouldn’t be surprised if this was the case actually.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Professor X wrote:
If you believe this is impossible without drugs,.

Impossible? No. Likely without? No

If he were working off muscle memory it would be more likely, but still not impossible.[/quote]

The lighting is different between pics one and two. He didn’t even gain much muscle mass overall and any he did gain could be explained by simply not training as regularly before he started contest prep. He just got into contest shape. Most newbies can’t tell the difference.

This guy isn’t even that big so what are you talking about?

who really gives a fuck?

Hey op, mind posting the before and after stats (bodyweight, lifts) of that friend of yours?

Good work btw…

[quote]tnuthus wrote:
His results are probably not natural. [/quote]

Really now.

Care to elaborate? (that goes for everyone who posted/posts similar stuff)

Honestly… To me it just seems like the guy got a tan and a pump. His arms don’t look much different at all. His chest and shoulders look better in later pics but again… tan and a pump. I’m sure he got a little leaner too. I am not taking anything away from the guy. I am just amazed how anyone would think steroids are required to look like he did. He was already lean. Its not like he had to starve himself.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

This guy isn’t even that big so what are you talking about?[/quote]

I don’t like guys that aren’t natural :wink:

[quote]Cephalic_Carnage wrote:
tnuthus wrote:
His results are probably not natural.

Really now.

Care to elaborate? (that goes for everyone who posted/posts similar stuff)

[/quote]

This isn’t specifically related to the individual the thread is about and I may just have a jaded view on the whole thing BUT - I workout at my college campus’ gym and it’s amazing to me how many of these guys (at least those I have talked to) have used a PH, tried something, etc while still making no progress. Most of them are not on anything “real” but it’s the whole ideology that they should even feel okay taking that kind of stuff when they clearly don’t know how to train properly in the first place. Combined with how many people on the internet are doing similar things - PHs or straight-up juicing without making any real progress I personally find that it’s actually believable to think that people who make good progress are not natural because of how many aren’t while not making progress! (though admittedly they could just know what they are doing which is hopefully the case and what I tend to assume) And this isn’t even related, at least for me, to how naturally attainable the physique is or isn’t - it’s just what I have seen in the attitudes for “quick and easy” results in a lot of posters and guys my age or slightly younger.

Not sure how related or intelligible this response was to be honest. Kinda tired.

why are drugs associated with cheating ?

I don’t see where all the controversy stems from. A skinny guy with some muscle added a little beef to his frame and got in contest shape. This guy looks more like a triathlon competitor than a bodybuilder.

[quote]azbulldog wrote:
I don’t see where all the controversy stems from. A skinny guy with some muscle added a little beef to his frame and got in contest shape. This guy looks more like a triathlon competitor than a bodybuilder.[/quote]

…and it was about two weeks shy of 3 months…which is about the time most bodybuilders spend getting into contest shape assuming they weren’t that far out of shape to begin with. This guy was already lean so he could actually spend some of that time actually eating more to fill out. The change in lighting has more to do with him looking like he made any gains than anything else.

Either way, this thread sucks for many reasons. First, why question if he is “cheating”? Not only did he apparently test negative, but anabolic use alone now equals “cheating”? If people are condemning guys like this even WITH a damn negative drug test, I can only guess anyone with any real size on them is guilty before they leave the house in the morning.

These are the types who think no one on planet Earth can build 18" arms without drugs.

An extreme ecto (which is what this guy looks to be) cramming 5k calories/day down his throat and busting his ass in the gym might well be able to add 15-20 lean pounds and stay at the same bodyfat. Especially if he’s working from muscle memory.

Or he could have done a quickie cycle. Either way it’s obvious he knows what he’s doing and I give him props.

Am I the only one who doesn’t give a fuck if people do steroids or not?

I do not think using AAS is cheating unless it is done in a natty competition or a sport were it is banned.

That being said I would have to see the before stats vs the after stats. It seems like the guys on facebook are under the impression that this guy added 20+ lbs of muscle in this time frame?

Btw, it’s not hard to pass a drug test.

Regardless good transformation. I think he is natty though, looks like he added some good chest size and lost a little bodyfat + a tan. It’s all about the illusion.

Who cares?

“I actually find it hilarious, you gained a massive amount of muscle WHILE cutting bodyfat, yet you’re still claiming to be a natty”.

I think it’s hilarious this person things he gained “massive” amounts of muscle. I too am curious about he’s before and after stats. Bryan?