Good Program for Better Conditioning and Strength?

What’s up everyone!
I have been working out for some months only for aesthetic purposes. I bulked hard along those months and gained a lot of fat but also a lot of muscle and am satisfied with my muscle gains now.

But, it is time now to stop working out just for aesthetic purposes bc I have a competition next year which is basically muscle endurance and cardio. (it will be push ups, pull ups, curl ups and 3 mile under 22 minutes test)

So, right now all I care about is to get my endurance and strength up. To be honest, my strength, endurance and cardio SUCKS.

So, what would be a good routine that would focus in strength and muscle endurance? (I can workout everyday) I have planned in my mind something like this:
DAY 1 - BODYWEIGHT AND CARDIO
DAY 2 - FULLBODY 5X5
DAY 3 - BODYWEIGHT AND CARDIO
DAY 4 - FULLBODY 5X5
DAY 5 - BODYWEIGHT AND CARDIO
DAY 6 - FULLBODY 5X5
DAY 7 - REST
and then repeat.

Basically the BODYWEIGHT AND CARDIO portion is doing push ups, curls ups, and pull ups after a 3 mile run. And the FULLBODY I’m probably thinking about doing ICF 5x5.

But, how would the progression work, for example, in bodyweight? If I can do 50 pushups in a row, what would be the best way to progress? Is there a routine for that? Like hundredpushups.com, or should I just try to get more reps everytime? Same for running, is there a routine that could help me go from 30 minutes 3 mile to 22 minutes 3 mile?

(also, I am cutting atm)

STATS: 5’4, 140lbs

thx in advance

Why don’t you choose a program that has conditioning as part of it instead of bolting on conditioning to another program?

I’m also interested in why you don’t choose a program by someone who:

• has achieved something aligned to what you’re trying to accomplish
  • has successfully trained others
  • has a knowledge base or qualification
  • isn’t a laughing stock

6 days a week is too much

I don’t think it is too much. This is what I do under the supervision of coach Thibaudeau (3 full bodies and 3 crossfit sessions). Well at least it might not be too much for everybody.

I don’t think there’s a real need to work push ups frequently unless you’re inefficient at them. Once a week should be enough. Your pressing strength should be enough.
Pull-ups should be the other way around, train them 3-6 times a week but never to failure (something like 30 reps asap)

For running well losing weight will help you a lot yoy’re definitely too fat for your height

Try this to get you going and lean you out fast…
https://www.t-nation.com/workouts/strong-and-ripped-program

To kick it up a notch further look up Alpha/Brian Alsruhe’s programs and logs here in training logs especially " II and III" when he was serving in a counter terrorism unit