Good Powerlifting/Bodybuilding/Iron Brotherhood Tattoos

Hey I’m looking for some good tattoos, mainly something to do with powerlifting. I like H4M’s tat, but I dont want to copy, it. If anyone has any tats like that can you post them? I would like some ideas to maybe put one together.

Where would you like to get it done? Knowing how much space you have to work with will tell you how detail the design is. I guess there are other experienced guys on this site like Count and InkAddict that could probably advise better.

I have one Phoenix tattoo and want to continue with that theme over the rest of my body using different styles (biomech, darkside, black and grey etc).

However yesterday I saw this cool design of the Hulk and thought my calves, thigh or torso (side) could use this.

Can we see your Phoenix tattoo Xander?

[quote]attydeb2005 wrote:
Can we see your Phoenix tattoo Xander?[/quote]

For sure Deb, I’ll take a photo this weekend and post it up here. I’ve had it since Nov 2005, may need a touch up but you’ll be able to see the design. I’ll post it within the next two days.

Awesome, thanks! I’m thinking of getting a dumbell, kinda bending in 1/2 cuz it’s so heavy for somewhere (maybe top of my arm). Not he man macho enough for you guys but I think it’d be cool for me.

That sounds awesome Deb.
Is it already planned out and all you have to do is get it done? Or are you still planning it?

I have S.D.M.F across my back, Its Strength Determination Merciless Forever. Its from Black Label Society but it works well with lifting and life in general

Pic please Horse!

I have Jesus squatting the cross on my upper arm. He’s heavily muscled and the cross has 45 pound plates tied to it hanging from thorns. Gets a lot of comments…lol

[quote]shawn105 wrote:
I have Jesus squatting the cross on my upper arm. He’s heavily muscled and the cross has 45 pound plates tied to it hanging from thorns. Gets a lot of comments…lol[/quote]

Pics man. That sounds EPIC!

[quote]XanderBuilt wrote:

[quote]shawn105 wrote:
I have Jesus squatting the cross on my upper arm. He’s heavily muscled and the cross has 45 pound plates tied to it hanging from thorns. Gets a lot of comments…lol[/quote]

Pics man. That sounds EPIC!
[/quote]
x2 That goes for all of you

[quote]shawn105 wrote:

damn dude!!!

most hardcore thing ever!!!

Get a zombie deadlifting on your back.

somewhere on the design have the words"raise the dead"

a whole gym/hell/graveyard combo could come from that.

HOLY LORD! He wasn’t joking!

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

a whole gym/hell/graveyard combo could come from that.[/quote]

Why zombie, why not a vampire? Arent they dead also.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

Why zombie, why not a vampire? Arent they dead also.[/quote]

A zombie could be made to look more beat up than a vampire. A vampire looks like a regular person.

Plus, there’s too much vampire hate going on now for it to be cool…it seems.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

Why zombie, why not a vampire? Arent they dead also.[/quote]

A zombie could be made to look more beat up than a vampire. A vampire looks like a regular person.

Plus, there’s too much vampire hate going on now for it to be cool…it seems.[/quote]

Thought I would ask you being the count and all. How come Vampires are always skinny ass pale guys? Why has there never been a big ass Buff vampire? Only one I could think of is that wrestler in the last blade, but like normal hollywood BS they make him a total dumbass.

A vampire looks like a regular person, only more ghey and a lot of sparkles.

[/quote]
Yeah, it’s hard to tattoo sparkles, I would imagine.

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[/quote]
Yeah, it’s hard to tattoo sparkles, I would imagine. [/quote]

NICE, I want too bio-mech the right half sleeve, got to find somebody good here in Houston.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]inkaddict wrote:

[/quote]
Yeah, it’s hard to tattoo sparkles, I would imagine. [/quote]

NICE, I want too bio-mech the right half sleeve, got to find somebody good here in Houston.[/quote]
You don’t have a “go to guy” you’ve used before and like?