Good Potential?

This is my gf, she has been training steady just like me for about 6 years. She wil be doing the figure show this year. These are somewhat older pics and will post new ones soon. How long does it take someone around this BF to get absolutly shredded without eca…ect

Sorry I meant to put good potential? She is definatly leaner right now. But I will save some pics for mid summer.

These pics are taken during a bulking diet phase

I love this chick so much. This is her with me in cancun this summer having a good time.

Good work…keep training heavy.

Can you post some shots of her feet?

[quote]CPerfringens wrote:
Can you post some shots of her feet?[/quote]

lol!

[quote]CPerfringens wrote:
Can you post some shots of her feet?[/quote]

ROFL

[quote]rudilerm wrote:
CPerfringens wrote:

ROFL[/quote]

ROFLCOPTER

[quote]zephead4747 wrote:
rudilerm wrote:
CPerfringens wrote:

ROFL

ROFLCOPTER[/quote]

ROFLCOPTERSAURUS

seriously… lets see some feet… haha j/k… she’s got potential… but if that 1 picture from her bulking “phase” is any indication of her mass… i’m not sure she’ll place too well.

i’d hit it.

oh… potential… as in BB’ing…

In order to evaluate her BB potential, we really need some pics of her feet. Preferably whilst she holds a shoe.

If you want us to critique her like a competitor, than learn how to do competive poses, like mandatories.

She does not look like she has 6 years of training in these pictures, to me she looks like any other young girl on the street, pretty, and sort of nice body, but not anything spectacular. This is coming from a competitor, just my .02.

You’re both doing something wrong if you’ve been lifting for 6 years and that’s all the progress you’ve made. This is a stupid post, you just wanted us to see your girlfriend and say “o she’s hot, your lucky” or some shit to give you an ego boost, so…

Yea, I’d leave a load on her face.

[quote]superthrustjon wrote:
Yea, I’d leave a load on her face.[/quote]

Yeah, but I’d have already been there.

[quote]pesty4077 wrote:
If you want us to critique her like a competitor, than learn how to do competive poses, like mandatories.

She does not look like she has 6 years of training in these pictures, to me she looks like any other young girl on the street, pretty, and sort of nice body, but not anything spectacular. This is coming from a competitor, just my .02.[/quote]

She looks like she’s been training well. Looks like any girl on the street? Where? Have you been out of your home. Most of this country is filled with fat and fuglies. Get the the mall or wal-mart and open your eyes. If ALL the women where you live have a body like that. I’m moving. Get real.

[quote]superthrustjon wrote:
You’re both doing something wrong if you’ve been lifting for 6 years and that’s all the progress you’ve made. This is a stupid post, you just wanted us to see your girlfriend and say “o she’s hot, your lucky” or some shit to give you an ego boost, so…

Yea, I’d leave a load on her face.[/quote]

Un-called for. Says alot for your character. But if that’s you in your avatar YOU’RE the one that needs a ego boost. Start lifting weights huh…unless that’s not you.

[quote]drip wrote:
pesty4077 wrote:

She does not look like she has 6 years of training in these pictures, to me she looks like any other young girl on the street, pretty, and sort of nice body, but not anything spectacular. This is coming from a competitor, just my .02.

She looks like she’s been training well. Looks like any girl on the street? Where? Have you been out of your home. Most of this country is filled with fat and fuglies. Get the the mall or wal-mart and open your eyes. If ALL the women where you live have a body like that. I’m moving. Get real.[/quote]

Evidentally, you never, ever competed. I did “GET REAL”, as you stated, She does not have what it takes to win. I have been out of my house, and down at my gym, I see plenty of young girls, just goofing off or there to socialize. Like, I said, she is a dime a dozen.

Start going to some of these figure or BB shows and get educated. And as far as your fat town goes, Well you can either date fat chicks or move!

6 years where have you gone?

6 years of what kind of training? Pilates or some bullshit? Her body is good for the average cardio chick. However, from a competitive perspective she doesn’t look like she lifts much at all. Post a sample of some kind of training she’s done and diet.

[quote]drip wrote:
pesty4077 wrote:

She looks like she’s been training well. Looks like any girl on the street? Where? Have you been out of your home. Most of this country is filled with fat and fuglies. Get the the mall or wal-mart and open your eyes. If ALL the women where you live have a body like that. I’m moving. Get real.[/quote]

The % of good looking women who are actually trim and lean versus outright obese land rovers or FUBA’s is steadily decreasing. Too many women take “living large and in charge” a bit too literally!