Good Pec Workout?

Anybody got a routine to give me sum good peck results please that would help me out alot thanks

what the hell’s a ‘peck’?

Chest Results?

Yeah, Do Press-Ups to Fatigue every half an hour in one day!

every half hour in one day? wot kind of set and how long?

Sex is great for working your peck muscles.

[quote]BigDave1 wrote:
Anybody got a routine to give me sum good peck results please that would help me out alot thanks[/quote]

If you want anybody to take you seriously and maybe even answer your questions, make an attempt at not sounding like a complete retard. Reword your question and ask in an intelligent manner and you’ll be fine.

a good peck workout eh? what with a chicken or something?

DB bench press, weighted dips, cable crossovers

This is pretty basic stuff man. Google, youtube and all others will have lots of different chest routines.

Check this out, I really like a lot of this guys advice.
http://fitness.scoobysworkshop.com/chest.htm

Simple Jack strikes again!!!

[quote]BigDave1 wrote:
Anybody got a routine to give me sum good peck results please that would help me out alot thanks[/quote]

[quote]Ramo wrote:
what the hell’s a ‘peck’?[/quote]

It’s 1/4 of a bushel.

Use the search function. There are tons of articles with great information on this site. From the way you asked your question, I assume that you are a beginner, so do yourself a favor and read all of the articles. Yes, all of the them. After that, you will have enough knowledge to put together a good chest routine, and maybe you will not waste other peoples time by asking random questions.

[quote]BigDave1 wrote:
every half hour in one day? wot kind of set and how long?[/quote]

Basicaly it’s done in one day and not repeated for another while, If you have the time that is on a certian day - Press Ups till fatigue every 30 Minutes!

I’ll try find the article.

EDIT: Found It - Mystery Meat

Now you asked for a Workout, This is one session not a programe.

[quote]w-a-t-p wrote:
BigDave1 wrote:
every half hour in one day? wot kind of set and how long?

Basicaly it’s done in one day and not repeated for another while, If you have the time that is on a certian day - Press Ups till fatigue every 30 Minutes!

I’ll try find the article.

EDIT: Found It - Mystery Meat

Now you asked for a Workout, This is one session not a programe.
[/quote]

Don’t forget to load creatine that day!