Good Nutrition Reads

What are some good reads on nutrition? I’m thinking about purchasing Berardi’s Precision Nutrition…anything else I should be interested in reading?

The Anabolic Solution by Dr. Maurio Dispasquale (sp?) is a good read if low carb/high fat diets interest you. Explains why and how they work. And naturally how to go about his diet, the Metabolic (or anabolic) Diet.

[quote]GetSwole wrote:
The Anabolic Solution by Dr. Maurio Dispasquale (sp?) is a good read if low carb/high fat diets interest you. Explains why and how they work. And naturally how to go about his diet, the Metabolic (or anabolic) Diet. [/quote]

Yeah, I’ve read through the anabolic diet thread. Not the whole thing, but browsed. I thought about doing that, but I couldn’t see myself applying that as an everyday nutritional lifestyle. Maybe something to use to lean up, kind of like the V-Diet. I’m talking about like everyday nutrition. Something to broaden my knowledge and help me better achieve my body goals.

I was hoping C. Thibs had some good stuff out there. I’ll have to search some more but I enjoy reading his stuff.