T Nation

Good Nutrition Articles?

Hi guys, im new to the site. recently been going through
all the articles on here and just wanted to know
which Authors are best on the Subject of Nutrition, Somewhat supplements to but mainly Nutrition.
Going through Author by Author, Just started yesterday
reading every article they do.
So far done Paul Chek, Charles Poliquin and Dave Tate.
Was thinking of Going, Ian King, Chad Waterbury and Christian Thibaudeau

next tho only because these are the only names I recognized.
If anyone has a better plan please do Tell.

(I wasent reading for only Nutrition advice, I intend on reading everything, tho I wish to prioritize which articles I read first as theres probably over 1000 on this site and could take a few weeks to get through them all)

For nutrition, read John Berardi. Start with his article titled “Seven Habits of Highly Effective Nutritional Programs”.

[quote]fairbairn wrote:
For nutrition, read John Berardi. Start with his article titled “Seven Habits of Highly Effective Nutritional Programs”.[/quote]

I second that.

There are stickies in the Beginners forum. Check 'em out.

What are your goals?
There’s something for everyone here.

Thanks, Sorry for the late reply David, I lost the post :O(
anyway over the rest of the year my plans are to spend the next 2 months doing an intensive stretch program, at least 6/hours a week combined with various calisthenics training (I want to get as flexible as possible because at the moment im so tight I cant even squat properly and my posture is shit house e.g lordosis and kyphosis (yes I realise this requires strengthening to, but let me finish))
another reason for what some might say wasting this time is I don’t really have the money to start part 2 of my plan at the moment so I can do this while I gather money.
Part II - over the last 6 months of the year is to begin a intense body building/nutrition plan with the intent of stacking on as much muscle as possible, I was thinking anabolic diet but theres still plenty of time to find the best program and diet for my needs.
the whole time frame thing has nothing to do with newyears or anything it just seems right for me.
On top of that im a PT, and unlike alot of crap ones I like to read everything I can get my hands on to give my clients the results they want. And as you may know alot of pt cources don’t include body building its mainly geared towards weight loss for the generically fat public